Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ledley Henessey and Campbell

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:18 pm

All free agents why not try to sign them now without paying a fee wages might be steep but they ll be free transfers thoughts

Re: Ledley Henessey and Campbell

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:22 pm

Might or might not be Warnock type players !!!

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:24 pm

But all would improve squad for nothing only wages shitout the deadwood okeefe huws manga lambert le fondre Amos and surely that would cover most of these 3 wages

Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:42 pm

footiexmadx wrote:But all would improve squad for nothing only wages shitout the deadwood okeefe huws manga lambert le fondre Amos and surely that would cover most of these 3 wages

Correct but there will be plenty of free agents in the summer , problem is freebies either want signing on fees or higher wages

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:03 pm

Is Ledley better than 3 years younger Gunnar

Is Campbell any better than 7 year younger Zohore

Is Hennassy any better than Marshy (he'll be back)

I think Warnock will find younger than the Palace Bosmans

Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:11 pm

I would take only Campbell out of them, Gunnar is better than Ledley,

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:08 am

really don't rate Hennessey, i think he is a really poor goalie,

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:23 am

The only reason these players are being mentioned is because there either welsh former players or both.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:37 am

Joe didn't like working under warnock at palace so he won't be coming home

Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:56 am

bluebird04 wrote:really don't rate Hennessey, i think he is a really poor goalie,

Hennessy is prone to making massive mistakes. Wouldn't want him.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:46 pm

I would take all 3 of them. They are players you woild pay a.dee.million for all 3. Ok high wages but no transfer fee. Sign them all if at all possible.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:23 pm

boyo1927 wrote:I would take all 3 of them. They are players you woild pay a.dee.million for all 3. Ok high wages but no transfer fee. Sign them all if at all possible.

I would only sign Campbell because he is a proven goal scorer in the Championship. Mcgregor is doing a great job is he a permanent signing?

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:00 pm

I think Hull have got themselves in a right pickle with their goalkeepers whether they remain in the prem or not.

I can see them cutting a deal with City and Marshy allowing him to come back home.

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:55 pm

I'd have Campbell back in a heartbeat no thanks to the others though

Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Only one Warnock would consider would be Ledley, but I doubt he would even have him............
Henessey is dodgy, Campbell misses too many chances, that's why he never plays..........

Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:49 am

Campbell and ledley would both walk into our team. I'd be happy to sign mcgregor on a year long deal next season, his fee would be nominal at his age and can't see wages being huge either probably his last year or two at this level anyway.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:37 am

llan bluebird wrote:I think Hull have got themselves in a right pickle with their goalkeepers whether they remain in the prem or not.

I can see them cutting a deal with City and Marshy allowing him to come back home.

This is not as crazy as some would believe! :thumbup:

Marshall would love a return to Cardiff City FC and his family would love a return to the City of Cardiff ;)

Given the financial payments that are still to be paid to the club by Hull city, it is possible that a deal could be done and everyone ends up happy, including the majority of City fans :ayatollah:

On the three above, I don't see any of Hennessy, Ledley and Campbell being Warnock men :|

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:31 am

Love to see a Marshall deal done but the other three mentioned, No thanks, don't seem improvement on what we got.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:14 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Is Ledley better than 3 years younger Gunnar

Is Campbell any better than 7 year younger Zohore

Is Hennassy any better than Marshy (he'll be back)

I think Warnock will find younger than the Palace Bosmans

the first two i agree but hennessey is better than marshall imo

Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:24 am

This weeks jokes thread I see

Dear me Warnock begging the club for £6m club saying they will try to do that and you got someone asking for players that will command over half that amount in wages let alone signing on fees

Why on earth would we want to offload £20k plus players no to load up on 3 more that would be on at least that and IMO would barely improve what we already have if at all

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:26 am

I can't see Marshall returning I think your taking some rather potent stuff if you think a footballer values where he lives over his career.

I could however see McGregor staying, or being made available from Hull

Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Sven wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:I think Hull have got themselves in a right pickle with their goalkeepers whether they remain in the prem or not.

Marshall would love a return to Cardiff City FC and his family would love a return to the City of Cardiff ;)

Given the financial payments that are still to be paid to the club by Hull city, it is possible that a deal could be done and everyone ends up happy, including the majority of City fans :ayatollah:

On the three above, I don't see any of Hennessy, Ledley and Campbell being Warnock men :|

Chris marshal was looking for the exit to a premium club for years before he left.

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:59 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris marshal was looking for the exit to a premium club for years before he left.

This is true.