Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CARDIFF CITY IN SEVENTH HEAVEN/FANS NOW TO TURN UP '

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:42 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird: ' CARDIFF CITY IN SEVENTH HEAVEN/FANS NOW TO TURN UP ' :bluebird: :bluebird:

Link
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/02/2 ... o-turn-up/ :thumbright: :thumbright:

" Most Championship wins in 2017 "

1 Cardiff City FC

2 Huddersfield

3 Norwich, Leeds, Reading, Brighton & Sheff W

We now have the manager most Cardiff Fans could only dream of, we are winning games and everyone said the fans would return if we won games, we are scoring goals,keeping clean sheets, Warnock is uniting us, just had our biggest win in six year,plus Cardiff City are the in-form team of the Championship, the prices of admission are from £18 Adults & £5 Under 16's not to expensive,its this Saturday 3pm Cardiff City v Fulham.

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/02/2 ... o-turn-up/

We owe Fulham big time after our home defeat in the FACUP.

We have scored the second most in the Championship just behind Norwich City in recent weeks an amazing 19 goals.

Fans have continually said a winning team and the fans would return in their thousands and for months our team have gone
from second to bottom of the Championship to twelfth in the Championship.

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/02/2 ... o-turn-up/ :bluebird:

Can Cardiff City get what they deserve this Saturday the biggest home crowd of the season :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/02/2 ... o-turn-up/ :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY IN SEVENTH HEAVEN/FANS NOW TO TURN UP '

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:52 pm

No I doubt it.we are mid table in the second tier and there is a six nations game on at the same time.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm

skiprat wrote:No I doubt it.we are mid table in the second tier and there is a six nations game on at the same time.

:lol:
Wales in Scotland, a nothing game mate and its for rugger fans :lol:

f*cking excuse, i will be there mate,City :ayatollah:
Last edited by grange_end1927 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Can't make the Fulham game as I'm working but will be at QPR away :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:13 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Can't make the Fulham game as I'm working but will be at QPR away :ayatollah:

See u at Qpr away matey :bluebird:

Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:03 am

I will be there also .but wont be a big crowd for the reasons I previously stated.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:07 am

LutonBluebird wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:Can't make the Fulham game as I'm working but will be at QPR away :ayatollah:

See u at Qpr away matey :bluebird:

See you there Jules :ayatollah:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:58 pm

Be around the same attendance as last Saturday.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:05 pm

As an egg chasing fan and indeed convert. I'll be watching.

City.

Rugby is being recorded. No spoilers please!!!

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:35 am

SURELY 20,000 CROWD TOMORROW :bluebird: :bluebird:

BREAKING NEWS
Link
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=182490 :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:39 pm

It's sad but the rugby will make a difference. Had we been in a play off place then maybe but I would guess we will get 15000 max. It's fantastic Warnock is staying and I would love to see the City fans turn up but reality says if it's cold many will just stay in front of there TVs. But one thing I'm sure about is the ones that go will back Warnock and the lads to the hilt and again will enjoy the game. Those that can't be bothered well they are the ones missing out on the feel good factor and the football we are playing at the moment.