Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" REALLY BAD NEWS ON RHYS HEALEY "

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:45 pm

CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB CONFIRM:

With regret, we can confirm that Rhys Healey has torn his anterior cruciate and medial collateral ligaments. Rhys will undergo surgery in the near future, before a process of rehabilitation will take place over a nine month period. We all wish Rhys our very best wishes during this difficult time in his career.

Healey will be out for at least nine months.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " BAD NEWS ON RHYS HEALEY "

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:49 pm

Such a shame.All the best Rhys.

Re: " REALLY BAD NEWS ON RHYS HEALEY "

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:22 pm

OUCH! :cry:

Good luck, Rhys Healey :ayatollah:

Now (Cardiff City FC) go give him a new contract to make him feel at least a little bit better! :thumbup:

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:32 pm

All the best Rhys.You'll be back stronger and fitter.Imagine the roar you'll get when you run out next time.Just in time for Christmas .Take care Bluebird

Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:44 pm

Really bad news for him. Hopefully he'll get a good Xmas present in gaining fitness and trying to get back in the team. My concern for him is,the way NW is taking the team forward,will he get a chance in the first team again.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:34 pm

From someone who has struggled with knee injuries from the age of 15 I found that twist extremely hard to watch. And I feel bad for rhys. Hopefully he comes out the other end stronger.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:47 pm

Gutted for the kid he showed very good promise as well. His off the ball movement was also a very good sign he was turning into a very good striker.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:22 pm

The twist looked bad straight away just hope he can fully recover . He looked a live wire on Saturday and could of had a strong finish to the season