Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Over 7,000 away fans tonight '

Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:49 pm

' Over 7,000 away fans tonight '

Leeds United fans away at Fulham on a Tuesday night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Over 7,000 away fans tonight '

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:09 pm

7200 actually.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:13 pm

7,100 amazing. Huge club :bluebird:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:7,100 amazing. Huge club :bluebird:

Simon and some fans on say we are bigger than Leeds and even slate their away support :lol:

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:26 pm

Credit due, that's fantastic!

Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:31 pm

After all their problems their fans can smell promotion,fair do-es

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:01 pm

Phenomenal support from Leeds at Fulham tonight. (Via @SussexWhite)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:28 pm

I posted this week, for me biggest in championship. Great away support and am not knocking it but they have fans from all over the country, how many would you say travelled from Leeds tonight?

Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Stringfellow wrote:I posted this week, for me biggest in championship. Great away support and am not knocking it but they have fans from all over the country, how many would you say travelled from Leeds tonight?

Gareth
Prob only half of their away following.

Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:40 pm

lads our away support has always been brilliant and we could have doubled those they gave to us yes we can smell success it's within our grasp to stay in the top 6 tonight was a big game which we threw the win away in the last kick of the game but I would have taken the draw b4 kick off sing as woods was not playing ..

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:51 am

We can only dream.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:46 am

andy 189 wrote:lads our away support has always been brilliant and we could have doubled those they gave to us yes we can smell success it's within our grasp to stay in the top 6 tonight was a big game which we threw the win away in the last kick of the game but I would have taken the draw b4 kick off sing as woods was not playing ..

Andy, Your away support has remained amazing right back to the 70's and no one can deny that, I don't like Leeds,but I totally respect your loyal away following :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:22 pm

things and attitudes are getting better between teams and supporters as we found out between our respective clubs gone are the 70 days era of out and out violence you know more than anyone on this subject and times change like you've said many times my attitude towards you lads changed due to you me and my son were welcomed thete I would not do that with any other club thank you again for that dirty leeds?we like that lol.top 6 spot this yr I hope so and let's hope we can do a cardiff and get up to the prem ..IN MONK WE TRUST..

Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:29 pm

This is tops fair play, I do not like the fuckers but hey that is one hell of a turnout :thumbup: in my top 5 for the season :notworthy:

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:49 am

The more I think about it,Leeds Away support has to be up there with the best as they are not or have not even been in the top 2.
They are chasing just a play-off spot.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:27 am

31 thousand tickets sold as of yesterday LEEDS v QPR.all we need is hope annis and at the mo monk is giving us just that warnock promised many things whilst at Leeds on the same shit budget he done nothing but hey your better off for having him lol IN MONK WE TRUST..morning annis btw..

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:40 am

andy 189 wrote:31 thousand tickets sold as of yesterday LEEDS v QPR.all we need is hope annis and at the mo monk is giving us just that warnock promised many things whilst at Leeds on the same shit budget he done nothing but hey your better off for having him lol IN MONK WE TRUST..morning annis btw..

Andy, Good luck :thumbright:

It's going to be tough for you this season to go up, but you never know :thumbright:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:15 pm

Leeds don't do easy annis squeaky pants time right up to the final game I bet...