Club have confirmed on that a finance option will still be available
Cardiff City Confirm five-to-ten month finance options available for '17/18 Season Tickets.
' ALL SEASON TICKETS ON SALE FROM THIS FRIDAY 10TH MARCH 2017 '
Contact the Ticket Office for full info, Andrew. 0845 345 1400 or email: email@example.com
Cardiff City FC is delighted to announce that 2017/18 Season Tickets will go on sale on Friday 10th March, 2017 (9am).
Season Tickets will be available for as little as £249 for Adults and just £49 for Juniors.
With our Family Ticket you can sign up two Adults and two Juniors for the entire ‘17/18 campaign for only £549.
Meanwhile, Season Ticket pricing for 16-21s and full-time Students will be available for just £99 – find full 2017/18 Season Ticket prices below!
What’s more, whilst being able to witness every second of the Bluebirds’ 2017/18 home league campaign, ‘17/18 Cardiff City Season Ticket holders will have the opportunity to enjoy a number of exclusive benefits.
We’ve an early bird window as well, during which you can add even more value to your 2017/18 Season Ticket. This window lasts until 7th April, 2017 (or 9th May, 2017 for Corporate Season Tickets). Current Season Ticket holders remember – you have until the end of the early bird window to reserve your current seat!
From 9am on Friday 10th March, 2017, Season Tickets will be available online, in person and on 0845 345 1400 (or on 0845 345 1405 for Corporate Season Tickets).
2017/18 Season Ticket Benefits include...
• Your name on your seat, free of charge, when purchasing within the early-bird window (£4.95 thereafter).
• Privileged access to a pre-season open training session at Cardiff City Stadium.
• Entry to Season Ticket holder competitions throughout the 2017/18 season with chances to win exclusive prices, including match-day mascot packages, player ‘meet & greet’ experiences, match-worn shirts, tickets upgrades and even match-day seats directly behind the home dugout.
• Automatic enrolment into the CityCash Loyalty Rewards Scheme, with which you can earn reward points each time you make a purchase with Cardiff City FC (terms & conditions apply). You’ll earn a £10 CityCash starting balance when buying/renewing during the early bird window (£5 thereafter).
• Access to exclusive deals and discounts with our growing list of local Season Ticket Partners.
• 10% discount when booking Cardiff City match-day hospitality, Community Foundation Soccer Schools and match-day birthday parties.
• 10% discount when booking Cardiff City Stadium conferencing or event rooms.
• The opportunity to purchase additional tickets at £5 each for two fixtures during the season (selected by Cardiff City FC, subject to availability).
• Priority booking on selected away League fixtures (subject to individual sales criteria).
• Priority pricing for home Cup and Play-Off fixtures (where applicable).
• Birthday ticket upgrade, if your birthday falls on a home match-day.
• £5 off ‘Junior Bluebirds’ membership.
To be entered for competitions we’ll need up-to-date contact details including your email address and mobile number. To update your details, please activate your Fan ID online or call the Ticket Office on 0845 345 1400.
Existing Season Ticket holders can return current Season Ticket cards to be upgraded for 2017/18.