Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Five pound tickets and only 20,000 crowd

Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:43 pm

You taffies take the piss out of us Leeds lads and yet you staffs can only get a 20,000 crowd at five pound a ticket and take on your travels barely 200 fans,yet the mighty Leeds take 7,000 fans, as they say down your way out having a laugh :laughing6: :laughing6:

Re: Five pound tickets and only 20,000 crowd

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:24 pm

I always wonder why a Leeds fan posts on here,can't see why myself,we ain't rivals,I couldn't care less about Leeds,may be he's sulking at drawing 0-0,may be if Leeds won,he'd be out celebrating rather than posting on here,each to their own I suppose

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:41 pm

He's hoping by bringing up crowd numbers it'll distract from the poor run Leeds are entering after he came on here being Billy big bollocks about getting promoted. I think he said "bye bye taffies."

They are on back to back poor draws and Fulham are hitting form Leeds boy is shitting himself.

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:52 pm

It could be a city fan masquerading as a Leeds fan to get hits...........

Who knows :o

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:03 am

llan bluebird wrote:It could be a city fan masquerading as a Leeds fan to get hits...........

Nah just a weeds fan still having nightmares about THAT fa cup tie :lol: :D :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:01 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:It could be a city fan masquerading as a Leeds fan to get hits...........

Nah just a weeds fan still having nightmares about THAT fa cup tie :lol: :D :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Mate,he's just a squirmy little kid,in his nappies still :laughing6:

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:32 am

We are Leeds wrote:You taffies take the piss out of us Leeds lads and yet you staffs can only get a 20,000 crowd at five pound a ticket and take on your travels barely 200 fans,yet the mighty Leeds take 7,000 fans, as they say down your way out having a laugh :laughing6: :laughing6:

Gypsies

Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:44 am

:thumbup:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Well it ain't me..

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Leeds UTD will not get promoted this season, they'll bottle it, they have no team spirit and no spine to their team, if they even had a remote chance of promotion, they would get absolutely mauled week in week out in Prem.

Shit club, scum fans, bye bye play offs :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:45 pm

We are Leeds wrote:You taffies take the piss out of us Leeds lads and yet you staffs can only get a 20,000 crowd at five pound a ticket and take on your travels barely 200 fans,yet the mighty Leeds take 7,000 fans, as they say down your way out having a laugh :laughing6: :laughing6:

But they stay till the end of the game. When we won at Leeds there were only 10,000 left with 10 minutes to go. :lol:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:56 pm

people on benefits down this end unlike Leeds have to watch their money plus there are probably more adolescent males still living at home with their mothers than here Hmmm.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Lets be completely honest though. You didn't "take" 7,000 to Fulham. You've obviously got fans in London that just pottered over to Craven Cottage. If it were anywhere else on a Tuesday night you'd have taken 3,000 at the most.

You're not the mighty Leeds you seem to think of yourself as. Even if you're lucky enough to keep yourself above 7th, you'll just be taken apart by the far superior sides around you.

Go back to your own forum you bellend.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:30 pm

and of course Leeds dont do bring a friend for a fiver.?

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:10 pm

The crowd proved that the only thing that will bring the fans back en masse is success

Putting my neck on the chopping board again to be called negative but I don't see how the crowd could be seen as anything other than a failure although of course progress.

20,300 minus the 1800 Birmingham fans left 18,500 home fans, pretty sure Annis has put on here that we have 12,000 season ticket holders, all of which could have brought 4 fans @ £5 each whilst available and we managed to sell an extra 3,500, 4,000 up on our last home game at normal prices.

That is piss poor, especially given the fact that one of the main reasons people say they don't go to Football is the cost. It would seem that people just couldn't give them away. Saturday, 3pm, no clash with anything of note.

On that basis I don't see how we are suddenly going to sell a load more season tickets, I reckon we will sell about the same, maybe push it up to 13,500, and then obviously if we ate challenging come Christmas they will probably knock out about another 6,000 half season tickets.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:35 pm

andy 189 wrote:Well it ain't me..

We know that, fella! ;) :thumbup:

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:37 pm

caerblue wrote:I always wonder why a Leeds fan posts on here,can't see why myself,we ain't rivals,I couldn't care less about Leeds,may be he's sulking at drawing 0-0,may be if Leeds won,he'd be out celebrating rather than posting on here,each to their own I suppose

Everyone hates us,but we don't care,you talk about us because your envious of us :D

Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:28 pm

We are Leeds wrote:
caerblue wrote:I always wonder why a Leeds fan posts on here,can't see why myself,we ain't rivals,I couldn't care less about Leeds,may be he's sulking at drawing 0-0,may be if Leeds won,he'd be out celebrating rather than posting on here,each to their own I suppose

Everyone hates us,but we don't care,you talk about us because your envious of us :D

Who is on who's forum here? We are talking about Cardiff, it's a Cardiff forum. You are on a Cardiff forum talking about Cardiff or are you too thick to have noticed.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:17 pm

the prices your club charges for away fans is a joke, has anybody told you your not a big club anymore, or do you still think man utd are your rivals :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 am

We are Leeds wrote:

"You talk about us" a quick search above of "Leeds" shows the only posts related to Leeds are by yourself you brain dead moron.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
We are Leeds wrote:

"You talk about us" a quick search above of "Leeds" shows the only posts related to Leeds are by yourself you brain dead moron.

Haha what a deluded weirdo this guy is. Comes on our forum to tell us that we're talking about them to make himself feel special...

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:00 am

RV Casual wrote:The crowd proved that the only thing that will bring the fans back en masse is success

Putting my neck on the chopping board again to be called negative but I don't see how the crowd could be seen as anything other than a failure although of course progress.

20,300 minus the 1800 Birmingham fans left 18,500 home fans, pretty sure Annis has put on here that we have 12,000 season ticket holders, all of which could have brought 4 fans @ £5 each whilst available and we managed to sell an extra 3,500, 4,000 up on our last home game at normal prices.

That is piss poor, especially given the fact that one of the main reasons people say they don't go to Football is the cost. It would seem that people just couldn't give them away. Saturday, 3pm, no clash with anything of note.

On that basis I don't see how we are suddenly going to sell a load more season tickets, I reckon we will sell about the same, maybe push it up to 13,500, and then obviously if we ate challenging come Christmas they will probably knock out about another 6,000 half season tickets.

If nothing else at least you have displayed a rudimentary understanding of maths and its consequences which puts you ahead of Philip Hammond so you would get my vote ahead of him as Chancellor of the Exchequer ;)

Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:04 pm

I am fairly certain that he's not from Leeds. However, I am completely certain that he is an ocean-going cock-end. :king:

Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 pm

evening lads one of the posters above said most of the leeds fans were London based and we would struggle to take 3000 to most away games I have to disagree what makes leeds so big is the fact that we (leeds)have fans all over the country I was at the last swansea v leeds game at the liberty I got chatting to 4 guys from Aberdeen they drove through the night and we're driving straight back that is only 4 out of thousands who support us.Leeds the biggest club in the league nope! leeds biggest supported team world wide in the league most certainly yes will leeds bottle it like cardiff did for yrs ?who bloody knows but 1 thing is a certainty it's up to us to drop out of top 6 if we carry on winning drawing we are in top 6 it's simples..

Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:40 am

Who the F*** are Leeds, Huddersfield is the bigger and better club up their

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:25 pm

time will tell would they or even you survive if you had to go through our dark yrs then the minus -15 yr we had just one registered player from David o learys team that was gary Kelly how did we survive ? it was the fans who saved us and has done since then would or could Huddersfields fans do the same? or even you guys like us or hate us Leeds fans saved our club we don't leave in numbers ..and I say again we love the title dirty leeds..

Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:17 am

andy 189 wrote:time will tell would they or even you survive if you had to go through our dark yrs then the minus -15 yr we had just one registered player from David o learys team that was gary Kelly how did we survive ? it was the fans who saved us and has done since then would or could Huddersfields fans do the same? or even you guys like us or hate us Leeds fans saved our club we don't leave in numbers ..and I say again we love the title dirty leeds..

Of course Leeds is the bigger than Huddersfield, and they do get great support home and away. I personally think coming from Merthyr you should give up dirty Leeds though and support us :thumbright:

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:45 am

andy 189 wrote:time will tell would they or even you survive if you had to go through our dark yrs then the minus -15 yr we had just one registered player from David o learys team that was gary Kelly how did we survive ? it was the fans who saved us and has done since then would or could Huddersfields fans do the same? or even you guys like us or hate us Leeds fans saved our club we don't leave in numbers ..and I say again we love the title dirty leeds..

poor you having to endure such horrific dark times.
first you buy big because you are BIG. then find out you have to sell because your not as big as you thought.
then its relegation and 3 whole seasons in third tier enough to kill off the most die hard fan. but fair play it only killed off 18k { 39k in 2003, 21k in 2007 }. :lol:
the fans didnt save the club Ken Bates did.
btw you might be the biggest club in the world but are currently only 6th in the average championship attendances list.
maybe you could re locate to london to improve these figures next time you rebrand.?

Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:20 am

why do think ken bates bought us(and thank fcuk he is no longer there)he bought into a money making opportunity cos had not the fans not kept it viable no way would he have bought in!same as cellino but HE HAS TURNED US AROUND..