Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED ' SPURS / MILLWALL TROUBLE TODAY PICS / VIDEOS '

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Noticed the a age of the Millwall fans yesterday on the television many came out of retirement/semi retirement for this, some will be making mail bags so to speak pretty soon! I never knew Rick from Pawn Stars was a Millwall hoolie ????

Half of these bozos are in their 50s...obviously don't grow up very quickly in the East End

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:38 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Jimmy Scoular wrote:Noticed the a age of the Millwall fans yesterday on the television many came out of retirement/semi retirement for this, some will be making mail bags so to speak pretty soon! I never knew Rick from Pawn Stars was a Millwall hoolie ????

Half of these bozos are in their 50s...obviously don't grow up very quickly in the East End

That's how I saw it. Growing old disgracefully! LOL :thumbup: :lol:

Sadly, these are the people supposedly 'setting examples' to the next generation! :roll: :oops:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 pm

Nothing more cringeworthy then seeing old men still truly believing they are hooligans. The old bill must have been laughing themselves

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:34 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

90% of Wall are Sarf London. East End will be West Ham. Its the North South (of the river) divide

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:01 pm

:old: :old:
Ruislip Blue wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

90% of Wall are Sarf London. East End will be West Ham. Its the North South (of the river) divide

Thank you for the Geography lesson Mr Ruislip...In that case they are 50 year old South London bozos :old: :old:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:40 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote::old: :old:
Ruislip Blue wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

Thank you for the Geography lesson Mr Ruislip...In that case they are 50 year old South London bozos :old: :old:

I am a London Black Cab driver with loads, and i mean loads of Hammers and Wall mates. They hate each other!!!

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:33 am

Millwall fans responded to Spurs "We're going to Wembley", with "We're going to Shrewsbury". :lol: :thumbright:

Re: ' SPURS / MILLWALL TODAY TROUBLE '

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Annis although trouble as been eradicated from stadiums the potential outside is high with the right clubs involved! For this reason the clamour we have on here for putting canton stand next to away fans is just asking for problems after the game? Brum fans were out and on motorway within 20mins of end game because didn't need segregation from home fans after game. Which would not be case If canton stand was where family stand is? :thumbup:

how do you come to that conclusion when the away stand is completely fenced off outside from the family stand. If fans wanted to get at away fans they'd have a longer walk than they have now from canton stand.

Re: ' SPURS / MILLWALL TODAY TROUBLE '

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Annis although trouble as been eradicated from stadiums the potential outside is high with the right clubs involved! For this reason the clamour we have on here for putting canton stand next to away fans is just asking for problems after the game? Brum fans were out and on motorway within 20mins of end game because didn't need segregation from home fans after game. Which would not be case If canton stand was where family stand is? :thumbup:

how do you come to that conclusion when the away stand is completely fenced off outside from the family stand. If fans wanted to get at away fans they'd have a longer walk than they have now from canton stand.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:21 am

englishbluebird wrote:Nothing more cringeworthy then seeing old men still truly believing they are hooligans. The old bill must have been laughing themselves

I not sure posting this thread as if these people are heros. Lmao.

Reminds me of when that plank unclearblue got an erections when he thought the Russians were saying great wales fans were and trying to recruit them. Lmao.