Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Independence

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:34 pm

I see the loons called the Welsh national party wants us to have a debate on independence because the Scottish national party loons want another Referendum on independence,you couldn't make it up

Re: Independence

Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:59 pm

I know but what's the answer for wales? .which ever government is in power we are always the land of the pauper lowest gdp etc.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:02 pm

Wouldn't trust plaid running a car boot stall! As for Scots let them have independence but stop supporting them financially !! :occasion5:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:16 pm

Wouldnt just wood and the ams to boil an egg

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:35 pm

changing tack slightly..
shouldnt the criteria for something that would be almost impossible to reverse be more than just 50 per cent of those that vote.?
you can have 50 votes that have a NO outcome, but once its yes its independence forever.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:42 pm

dogfound wrote:changing tack slightly..
shouldnt the criteria for something that would be almost impossible to reverse be more than just 50 per cent of those that vote.?
you can have 50 votes that have a NO outcome, but once its yes its independence forever.

Ideally probably right! but suspect that the people will vote no as in reality Scots cannot just join EU, and financially they will be screwed without help from Westminster? :roll:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:18 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
dogfound wrote:changing tack slightly..

Ideally probably right! but suspect that the people will vote no as in reality Scots cannot just join EU, and financially they will be screwed without help from Westminster? :roll:

The SNP have advised followers not to get into debate about the economy, apparently that's not important. They, like their Welsh counterparts, are absolute moon howlers.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:25 pm

I've not seen Plaid get involved in the SNP decision today? I've seen them sticking up for the 48% though like they always have done.

Scotland got lied to in 2014 and got promised they would be part of the EU post independent referendum. That changed last year and the UNITED KINGDOM voted out, while Scotland voted remain. Scotland now have no say in their future even though they got promised a future in the EU 2 years earlier.

Good luck to them I say. Hopefully the Scottish people will grabe control and pull away from a Tory Dictatorship.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:32 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:I've not seen Plaid get involved in the SNP decision today? I've seen them sticking up for the 48% though like they always have done.

Scotland got lied to in 2014 and got promised they would be part of the EU post independent referendum. That changed last year and the UNITED KINGDOM voted out, while Scotland voted remain. Scotland now have no say in their future even though they got promised a future in the EU 2 years earlier.

Good luck to them I say. Hopefully the Scottish people will grabe control and pull away from a Tory Dictatorship.

They weren't lied to, it was common knowledge there was going to be a referendum on EU membership (35% of Natz voted for Brexit btw)The Natz have been in power for a decade and Scotlands gone backwards in every area, the Tory dictatorship was actually a free and democratic election.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:40 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:I've not seen Plaid get involved in the SNP decision today? I've seen them sticking up for the 48% though like they always have done.

No they weren't lied to...they knew there was a referendum on the horizon

Scotland voted to stay in the U.K. and if they had another election they would still vote remain

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:42 pm

We shall see...

... Torys only promised the EU referendum in 2015... so no, they didn't know.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:43 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:

No they weren't lied to...they knew there was a referendum on the horizon

Scotland voted to stay in the U.K. and if they had another election they would still vote remain

I hope your right.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:07 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:We shall see...

... Torys only promised the EU referendum in 2015... so no, they didn't know.

No, David Cameron announced in 2013 that there would be an EU referendum if the tories got in in 2015.

Scots knew it was a possibility when they voted in 2014

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Future in what? Not EU as to small economically to be full member and cannot just walk in? Future outside UK mmmm where's the finances coming from to sustain themselves? Life is so simple when you are a politician!!! :thumbup:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:13 pm

Scotland and Wales would go bankrupt if they had independance
The Scottish and Welsh leaders are total looneys
That Krankie woman should be sectioned
Great Britain includes 4 countries and should stay that way
The Welsh assembly should also be scraped as they waste millions of our moneyv

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:41 pm

djronnieb wrote:Scotland and Wales would go bankrupt if they had independance
The Scottish and Welsh leaders are total looneys
That Krankie woman should be sectioned
Great Britain includes 4 countries and should stay that way
The Welsh assembly should also be scraped as they waste millions of our moneyv

Make that 3. There'll be an United Ireland within 10 years. The disaster of Brexit and Sinn Fein taking over power in the north.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:44 am

50% of Scottish voters in the General Election didn't vote for SNP but only got three seats.The 50% that voted SNP got 56 seats.Ukip gained 3.8 million votes for one seat in Parliament.SNP gained their 56 seats with 1.4 million votes.North sea oil prices dropped by 97% in 2016.Spain will veto any Scottish application for EU membership due to Catalonian situation.Guess who would intervene if Russia decided to fancy Scotland?Any bricks left fom Mexico wall ?????

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:35 am

Scotland were always going to vote until they got the answer the SNP wanted.

If Ireland is united - something they have NEVER been in the past - they will then see another civil war with the Loyalists.

As for Wales we are much better remaining part of the Union with England :old:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:42 am

Fusilier23 wrote:Scotland were always going to vote until they got the answer the SNP wanted.

If Ireland is united - something they have NEVER been in the past - they will then see another civil war with the Loyalists.

Think you'll find that Ireland was always united until Lloyd George separated it in 1922.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:44 am

pembroke allan wrote:

Future in what? Not EU as to small economically to be full member and cannot just walk in? Future outside UK mmmm where's the finances coming from to sustain themselves? Life is so simple when you are a politician!!! :thumbup:

Small? bigger than Iceland, Malta, Lithuania, Slovenia, Estonia...

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:46 am

Still believe that we're better off being ruled by England? Wake Up! :banghead:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:57 pm

BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Where's the comparison? Ahhhh the size what about economics ? Countries you mentioned run completely differently to Scotland ! As I said cannot just walk into EU the funds you show is for EU members which Scotland won't be if leave UK, also the EU are just going to give them billions to keep afloat are they ? Like said give the buggers independence but pull plug on the financial support I'm sure they will welcome that! :laughing6: :thumbup:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:35 pm

BlueGog wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:Scotland were always going to vote until they got the answer the SNP wanted.

Think you'll find that Ireland was always united until Lloyd George separated it in 1922.

The Irish were almost constantly at war with each other for centuries. Do you think An independent Wales wold prosper.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:39 pm

BlueGog wrote:Still believe that we're better off being ruled by England? Wake Up! :banghead:

Where do you think the EU money comes from, the UK puts in more than it takes out.

We have the highest minimum wage in Europe.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:51 pm

BlueGog wrote:Still believe that we're better off being ruled by England? Wake Up! :banghead:

the dark green bits are the bits that contribute huge amounts INTO the EU.
the red bits are where the EU then redistributes the money too.
or do you think the EU funding comes from Poland.?

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:52 pm

BlueGog wrote:

NO

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:31 pm

BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Iceland are not EU.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:58 pm

murphy wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Iceland are not EU.

Details :lol:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:45 pm

murphy wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Iceland are not EU.

That's what you get for being clever! :crybaby: :laughing6:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:31 pm

The vast majority of Wales doesn't want independence. Only the loon Leanne Wood thinks she can override the people of Wales the stupid bitch. Sturgeon another un democratic dictator as well.
Rant over god save the queen