Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What is booking fee for

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:42 pm

Only 8 bucks for next seasons ticket for adult and child but I'd rather spend that in club shop.

Re: What is booking fee for

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:50 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Only 8 bucks for next seasons ticket for adult and child but I'd rather spend that in club shop.

thought you were not renewing unless the price had been reduced to 175 quid plus 6 cornflakes boxes {anyone remember the train tickets }

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Just another way for companies to screw money out of you while making tickets look cheaper.

Just charge a f*cking flat rate and that's it. But no they don't want to do that and show the true price of the tickets, they just add on all these friggin surcharges.

Not just Cardiff, this is a rant against big business. I apologise.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Check the booking charges. I went in to the booking office to renew 2 Season Tickets on Friday and was charged £17 :shock: The office charged me £3.50 twice so that I could use the cards next season (which is a con but applies to everyone) and they also charged me £5 twice for new cards (which I don't need). I challenged this and was told that was the booking fee, and only when I showed the ST announcement from the website did they refund me the £10 :o . Next time I'm renewing online. Just a word of warning.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:58 pm

dogfound wrote:
blue lagoon wrote:Only 8 bucks for next seasons ticket for adult and child but I'd rather spend that in club shop.

thought you were not renewing unless the price had been reduced to 175 quid plus 6 cornflakes boxes {anyone remember the train tickets }

I answered the call to arms :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:53 pm

blue lagoon wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I answered the call to arms :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: