A forum for all things Cardiff City

' You got to laugh '

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:26 pm

' You got to laugh '

At what some Cardiff City Fans have to Say

By Gareth Dunning

Link
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... diff-fans/ :bluebird: :bluebird:

A few average results by Cardiff City and the posts you read just make you laugh just as they do after 3 wins on the bounce. We have done absolutely amazing this season turning it around, and even recently off the back of 3 wins on the bounce we draw 3 from 4 and two of them games the points were snatched from us at the death.

A lot of our fans are notoriously difficult to please, do they genuinely expect us to win every single match? Reality check, so we are a bit threadbare but players had to go and let's be honest Matt Kennedy aside who would have made a difference had they stayed?

We will win a few lose a few and draw a few in the remaining games, Zohore won't score with a bolt of lightning from his arse every game and we might look a bit jaded but in Neil Warnock we trust.

We are Cardiff City not Chelsea in the Premier League. :thumbup:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... diff-fans/ :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: You got to laugh

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:28 pm

:lol: u got to laugh :lol:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:47 pm

Got to laugh!!
:toothy7: :toothy8: :tongue1: :laughing3: :headbang: :compress: :confused2: :dontknow:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Well said that man. For what NW has at his disposal, City are doing far better than what anyone could honestly expect.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:50 pm

I love a good old whinge on the internet though, The highlight of my week sometimes :lol:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:55 pm

Yet to see city fans completely happy so yes got to laugh :laughing6:

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 pm

Well said mate, again many people failing to see the bigger picture. We've got a bunch of reserve players on the bench. We've stripped the squad down the bare bone to save money. 3/4 additions in the summer and we'll be able to find consistency

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:06 pm

Agree we do over react to a couple of wins of defeats.
However people seem to forget we finished 8th last year with a manager many didn't rate.
Yes we lost Marshall and fabio but have added Bamba and Hoilet after a shocking start people seem too think the squad worse than it actually is.
We are struggling with injuries but still had Whitts Noone and Harris on the bench Saturday.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:57 pm

Pencoed wrote:Agree we do over react to a couple of wins of defeats.
However people seem to forget we finished 8th last year with a manager many didn't rate.
Yes we lost Marshall and fabio but have added Bamba and Hoilet after a shocking start people seem too think the squad worse than it actually is.
We are struggling with injuries but still had Whitts Noone and Harris on the bench Saturday.

Whittingham offers very little, Harris is still unfit and Warnock has a gripe with Noone after his performance at Blackburn. He doesn't fancy John and the other two outfield players haven't yet broken into the first team. Warnock didn't have too many realistic options.

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:05 pm

City Slicker wrote:
Pencoed wrote:Agree we do over react to a couple of wins of defeats.

Whittingham offers very little, Harris is still unfit and Warnock has a gripe with Noone after his performance at Blackburn. He doesn't fancy John and the other two outfield players haven't yet broken into the first team. Warnock didn't have too many realistic options.

Apart from a couple of kids he had NO realistic options to change things up front

Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:53 pm

Dai Drope wrote:Well said that man. For what NW has at his disposal, City are doing far better than what anyone could honestly expect.

Agree :thumbup:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:55 am

When you wake up like I have done following them away as well as home points thrown away does frustrate and like human nature the more you got the more you want and as string fellow says the reality is it was not that long ago we were staring league one in the face and Warnock has done exactly what he came here for to save us done on a shoe string,roll on next season for him to do his magic again.

Re: ' You got to laugh '

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:25 am

I don't recall anyone being critical of Warnock and I don't think anyone has said that our squad is underperforming given the number of players available. There are plenty of posts that I have not read, but most comments have been very supportive of Warnock, and as we will be playing Championship football next season, our target has already been achieved for this season. The only person who has mentioned our threadbare squad on a regular basis as far as I can see is Warnock, and he is just telling us how things are. We will probably lose quite a few more games over the next few weeks, but whatever happens we know where we will be playing next season.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:31 am

In Warnock we trust :bluescarf:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:07 am

Well Said Gareth, Spot on :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... diff-fans/ :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:16 pm

no promotion this season-Warnock out :twisted:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:In Warnock we trust :bluescarf:

In a nutshell. :thumbright: :bluescarf:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Bet Warnock has been moaning like mad about recent results - the only difference is , he doesn't post it.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:52 pm

rumpo kid wrote:Bet Warnock has been moaning like mad about recent results - the only difference is , he doesn't post it.

That would be good mind imagine if Slade posted on here Polo would abuse him to no end. :lol:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:37 pm

I loved this season since Warnock came in, we were never going to make the playoffs after the start we had. I couldn't understand some people suggesting we could after winning 3 on the bounce last month. We're almost safe now so let's secure then hope for a good end to the season.