A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CRAIG BELLAMY/HASSELBAINK/LEGGY/CHOPRA/EARNSHAW '

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:16 pm

' CRAIG BELLAMY/HASSELBAINK/LEGGY/CHOPRA/EARNSHAW '

TEAMS NAMED
Link
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... aearnshaw/ :thumbright: :bluebird:

Plus many more stars will appear on Sunday 3pm March 26th 2017

Kevin McNaughton is going head-to-head with Craig Bellamy in his benefit match at Cardiff City Stadium.

’Super Kev’ has named his team and Bellamy will be manager of their opponents on Sunday, March 26 (CCS, 3pm).

Darren Purse, Paul Parry, Andy Campbell, Craig Noone and Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink are in Bellamy’s team for what should be a closely contested match.

Mark Hudson, Stephen McPhail, Riccy Scimeca, Don Cowie and Michael Chopra are among those playing for McNaughton.

Kevin McNaughton testimonial squads:

Super Kev’s team: Kevin McNaughton, Mark Hudson, Ben Turner, Lee Naylor, Stephen McPhail, Riccy Scimeca, Craig Conway, Don Cowie, Steven Thompson, Michael Chopra, Jon Parkin, Alex Winter, Matthew Pritchard, Barry McNaughton, Ross O’Donaghue, Darren Mackie

Plus one competition winning fan.

Bellamy’s Boys: Craig Bellamy, Andy Legg, Darren Purse, Peter Whittingham, Paul Parry, Robert Earnshaw, Andy Campbell, Trevor Sinclair, Craig Noone, Jimmy Floyd-Hasselbaink, Sean Connelly, Chris Barker, Jason Mohammad

Plus one competition winning fan.

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... aearnshaw/ :bluebird: :bluebird:

The Ticket Office telephone number is 0845 345 1400.

Standard tickets for the match are £10 with concessions available and can be purchased via the Cardiff City ticket website: https://www.eticketing.co.uk/cardiffcit ... emref=5452

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... aearnshaw/ :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CRAIG BELLAMY/HASSELBAINK/LEGGY/CHOPRA/EARNSHAW '

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:19 pm

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... aearnshaw/ :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Would like to see Ledley and Ramsey involved but would probably be too risky if they were to get injured.

Hopefully they both at least make an appearance to the stadium and watch the game. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:43 pm

lathamgaffney wrote:Would like to see Ledley and Ramsey involved but would probably be too risky if they were to get injured.

Hopefully they both at least make an appearance to the stadium and watch the game. :ayatollah:

Both will be playing that weekend for Wales :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
lathamgaffney wrote:Would like to see Ledley and Ramsey involved but would probably be too risky if they were to get injured.

Aww yeah! My mistake. :lol:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:45 pm

lathamgaffney wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
lathamgaffney wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Shame the testimonial is on that date. Could've been arranged so all ex-players could feature!

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:48 pm

lathamgaffney wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
lathamgaffney wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Shame the testimonial is on that date. Could've been arranged so all ex-players could feature!

I thought the date was a bad choice.

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:39 pm

lathamgaffney wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

You'd think they's get their priorities in order, wouldn't you?!?! :roll: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:02 pm

Yes I thought it was a bad date myself,as it's mothers day and alot of people would have already made arrangements. Gutted I have to miss it.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:44 pm

:thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird: