Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just renewed..

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:58 pm

And they told me that the.city cash I've generated from it won't be available to me til June.
I wanted to but discounted kids kit today after reading the kits for £1.20 thread. Are they correct?
Cheers in advance

Re: Just renewed..

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:00 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:And they told me that the.city cash I've generated from it won't be available to me til June.
I wanted to but discounted kids kit today after reading the kits for £1.20 thread. Are they correct?
Cheers in advance

Andrew, sadly that all appears to be correct. Technically, despite paying for them now, the season tickets are due to renew after the season has finished (most contracts, for example, end on 31st May to allow for additional games such as play-offs and cup finals) so the points effectively cannot be added before then :(

The current discounts 'in store' are really good, if you use your existing points (maybe you have already) and the guy next to me had a current season shirt for £1.50 on Saturday! :D

Great to hear you've renewed (I have too) and I hope you're working on our mutual friend, Gulliver? He was making the wrong noises when I spoke to him last week and thinking of changing his name to Alan Wicker! LOL :laughing6:

Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:59 am

Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:And they told me that the.city cash I've generated from it won't be available to me til June.
Cheers in advance

Andrew, sadly that all appears to be correct. Technically, despite paying for them now, the season tickets are due to renew after the season has finished (most contracts, for example, end on 31st May to allow for additional games such as play-offs and cup finals) so the points effectively cannot be added before then :(

The current discounts 'in store' are really good, if you use your existing points (maybe you have already) and the guy next to me had a current season shirt for £1.50 on Saturday! :D

Great to hear you've renewed (I have too) and I hope you're working on our mutual friend, Gulliver? He was making the wrong noises when I spoke to him last week and thinking of changing his name to Alan Wicker! LOL :laughing6:

Hi Chris, when I spoke to him at the Birmingham game he was still saying no but was less certain than a few weeks ago so we'll see I suppose.

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:06 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Cheers in advance

Hi Chris, when I spoke to him at the Birmingham game he was still saying no but was less certain than a few weeks ago so we'll see I suppose.

Keep at him and I'll do the same! LOL :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Sven wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Cheers in advance

Keep at him and I'll do the same! LOL :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Will do. :old: