Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK:"THEY CAN SACK ME TOMORROW"

Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:24 pm

NEIL WARNOCK: "THEY CAN SACK ME TOMORROW"

Speaking to the BBC Radio Wales Sport last night, Neil Warnock said: "I'm in a unique situation for a manager because I'm not bothered if I get the sack - they can sack me tomorrow if they want.

"If I want another job, I can get another job. That's not being conceited, I just don't see many good managers around.

"There used to be hundreds, you could name them all but the Championship is not like any other league."

The Cardiff City manager's frank honesty was not to be totally unexpected. Neil Warnock has always been a character who has spoken his mind and has been forward with his views and opinions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK:"THEY CAN SACK ME TOMORROW"

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:30 am

A question was asked in one article on the subject...

Quote: "However, does his blase nature towards his future rile Cardiff City fans at all? If they are going to push for promotion next season, they will need everybody at the football club on-board and committed 100%: especially the manager!"

100% not in my eyes does it 'rile' me! ;)

I admire the man for his honesty and principles, as to me he is saying "Oi, I'm here to do a job and you can back me or sack me. Either way, I know I can go get a job at a club that wants me to succeed on their behalf!"

Refreshing to hear that from a manager who can back himself with his own record, is clearly committed to his club no matter who that might be and is desperate for that club (currently ours!) to succeed

Personally, I wish he'd come here years ago and there are other City fans who will ay the same! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Re: NEIL WARNOCK:"THEY CAN SACK ME TOMORROW"

Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:24 am

Nothing wrong with his attitude the man has confidence which is what we need in a Manager! :ayatollah: :clap: