Bitch and idiot

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Owain » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:44 am

Sturgeon and the SNP were elected in Scotland with a manifesto that promised another Scottish referendum if there was ‘a significant and material change in the circumstances that prevailed in 2014, such as Scotland being taken out the EU against our will.’
Owain
 
Posts: 2853
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby wez1927 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:57 am

Owain wrote:Sturgeon and the SNP were elected in Scotland with a manifesto that promised another Scottish referendum if there was ‘a significant and material change in the circumstances that prevailed in 2014, such as Scotland being taken out the EU against our will.’

Give it a rest they are elected year in year out on that but still lost the last one you cant keep having referendums each term ,like i said what ever happens scotland are out of the eu, the snp will use any excuse to try and make scotland independent
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 11473
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Owain » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:16 am

Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?
Owain
 
Posts: 2853
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Jock » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:16 am

Lego head Sturgeon wants to be El Presidente of Scotland, that's it, for her nothing else matters. Scotlands deficit is higher the Greece but that doesn't matter to the rancid boot. It's all about Freedumb.
Jock
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby wez1927 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:47 am

Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?

How old are you ? People like you think the eu is everything but its not you buy into the single market which is a restriction of trade and has held us back especially in recent years ,jobs especially in wales have been lost to newer member states ,i cant wait untill we leave and make a success of brexit to ram it right up the remoaners arses there is a big wide world of free trade and new friendships
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 11473
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Owain » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:00 am

I haven't said that, but one things for sure Brexit is currently a massive unknown.

It is exactly the example that the SNP gave for having another referendum if the Scottish people didn't vote for it, so it is fair enough that they should have another vote.

They may well vote to stay, and I'm guessing Project Fear will be rolled out by those that rubbished it during the Brexit campaign.
Owain
 
Posts: 2853
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Jock » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:04 am

Owain wrote:I haven't said that, but one things for sure Brexit is currently a massive unknown.

It is exactly the example that the SNP gave for having another referendum if the Scottish people didn't vote for it, so it is fair enough that they should have another vote.

They may well vote to stay, and I'm guessing Project Fear will be rolled out by those that rubbished it during the Brexit campaign.

Tell me the advantages of Scotland being independent.
Jock
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:42 am

Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Owain » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:54 am

Jock wrote:
Owain wrote:I haven't said that, but one things for sure Brexit is currently a massive unknown.

It is exactly the example that the SNP gave for having another referendum if the Scottish people didn't vote for it, so it is fair enough that they should have another vote.

They may well vote to stay, and I'm guessing Project Fear will be rolled out by those that rubbished it during the Brexit campaign.

Tell me the advantages of Scotland being independent.


I was arguing that they should be able to have another vote given the circumstances, rather than why I think they should be independent.
Owain
 
Posts: 2853
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Owain » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?
Owain
 
Posts: 2853
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:35 am
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:34 pm

Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby wez1927 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Ridge to Sturgeon:
* Scotland has a £15 billion deficit - higher than every EU member state
* Scotland's economy is growing a third of the speed of the rest of the EU
* SNP blames Westminster but trousers a £28 billon block grant from them
* SNP HAS been in government for years and needs to take responsibility

Game, set and match Ms Ridge...
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 11473
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Jock » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.
Jock
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Jock » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:Ridge to Sturgeon:
* Scotland has a £15 billion deficit - higher than every EU member state
* Scotland's economy is growing a third of the speed of the rest of the EU
* SNP blames Westminster but trousers a £28 billon block grant from them
* SNP HAS been in government for years and needs to take responsibility

Game, set and match Ms Ridge...

Shhhhhhhh don't mention the economy.
Jock
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby JimCP91 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.



On its own, Wales receives more from the EU than it gives, by around £79 per person. A report by the Welsh Governance Office found last May.

I think Scotland would be foolish to leave, but they do have the right for another referendum as that is the mandate they voted for.

They do have the potential to make a lot of money from offshore energy. But as pointed out above, the price of oil has dropped drastically recently. I think Gordon Browns proposal of a third vote, for change rather than just "Yes" or "No" is a good idea.
Last edited by JimCP91 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JimCP91
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.


Everyman and his dog knows Scotland cannot economically be sustainable on its own (except snp) but if people are stupid enough to vote out well guess the others will leave Scotland? Just don't see how can have a referendum based on not knowing terms of exit! That smacks of opportunism or desperation? Most people are aware UK provides the funds to EU that they give back to us think valley vote proves it!
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 pm

JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.



On its own, Wales receives more from the EU than it gives, by around £79 per person. A report by the Welsh Governance Office found last May.

I think Scotland would be foolish to leave, but they do have the right for another referendum as that is the mandate they voted for.

They do have the potential to make a lot of money from offshore energy. But as pointed out above, the price of oil has dropped drastically recently. I think Gordon Browns proposal of a third vote, for change rather than just "Yes" or "No" is a good idea.




Didn't know Wales contributed money to EU on its own thought UK gvmnt did it? As previously been mentioned our contribution to EU is greater than what we get back because we pay for failed economies and EU mandarins! At end of day Scotland is not self sufficient financially to be independent if vote leave UK that means no Money from Westminster, won't be in EU possibly for years if at all! Then what do SNP do? Think someone should ask el presidentè sturgeon what will they do then? :laughing6:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby wez1927 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:31 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.



On its own, Wales receives more from the EU than it gives, by around £79 per person. A report by the Welsh Governance Office found last May.

I think Scotland would be foolish to leave, but they do have the right for another referendum as that is the mandate they voted for.

They do have the potential to make a lot of money from offshore energy. But as pointed out above, the price of oil has dropped drastically recently. I think Gordon Browns proposal of a third vote, for change rather than just "Yes" or "No" is a good idea.




Didn't know Wales contributed money to EU on its own thought UK gvmnt did it? As previously been mentioned our contribution to EU is greater than what we get back because we pay for failed economies and EU mandarins! At end of day Scotland is not self sufficient financially to be independent if vote leave UK that means no Money from Westminster, won't be in EU possibly for years if at all! Then what do SNP do? Think someone should ask el presidentè sturgeon what will they do then? :laughing6:

Scotland would be worse off than greece straight away ,ffs Britain had to bail ireland out a few tears back Scotland's economy is a lot worse than irelands
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 11473
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:38 pm

wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.



On its own, Wales receives more from the EU than it gives, by around £79 per person. A report by the Welsh Governance Office found last May.

I think Scotland would be foolish to leave, but they do have the right for another referendum as that is the mandate they voted for.

They do have the potential to make a lot of money from offshore energy. But as pointed out above, the price of oil has dropped drastically recently. I think Gordon Browns proposal of a third vote, for change rather than just "Yes" or "No" is a good idea.




Didn't know Wales contributed money to EU on its own thought UK gvmnt did it? As previously been mentioned our contribution to EU is greater than what we get back because we pay for failed economies and EU mandarins! At end of day Scotland is not self sufficient financially to be independent if vote leave UK that means no Money from Westminster, won't be in EU possibly for years if at all! Then what do SNP do? Think someone should ask el presidentè sturgeon what will they do then? :laughing6:

Scotland would be worse off than greece straight away ,ffs Britain had to bail ireland out a few tears back Scotland's economy is a lot worse than irelands




Good thing though wez is we won't have to bail them out the EU will! if of course they are in it at the time? :laughing6:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Jock » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:39 pm

wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.



On its own, Wales receives more from the EU than it gives, by around £79 per person. A report by the Welsh Governance Office found last May.

I think Scotland would be foolish to leave, but they do have the right for another referendum as that is the mandate they voted for.

They do have the potential to make a lot of money from offshore energy. But as pointed out above, the price of oil has dropped drastically recently. I think Gordon Browns proposal of a third vote, for change rather than just "Yes" or "No" is a good idea.




Didn't know Wales contributed money to EU on its own thought UK gvmnt did it? As previously been mentioned our contribution to EU is greater than what we get back because we pay for failed economies and EU mandarins! At end of day Scotland is not self sufficient financially to be independent if vote leave UK that means no Money from Westminster, won't be in EU possibly for years if at all! Then what do SNP do? Think someone should ask el presidentè sturgeon what will they do then? :laughing6:

Scotland would be worse off than greece straight away ,ffs Britain had to bail ireland out a few tears back Scotland's economy is a lot worse than irelands

Scotland would be like Greece without the sunshine....folk that.
Jock
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby wez1927 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:45 pm

Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.



On its own, Wales receives more from the EU than it gives, by around £79 per person. A report by the Welsh Governance Office found last May.

I think Scotland would be foolish to leave, but they do have the right for another referendum as that is the mandate they voted for.

They do have the potential to make a lot of money from offshore energy. But as pointed out above, the price of oil has dropped drastically recently. I think Gordon Browns proposal of a third vote, for change rather than just "Yes" or "No" is a good idea.




Didn't know Wales contributed money to EU on its own thought UK gvmnt did it? As previously been mentioned our contribution to EU is greater than what we get back because we pay for failed economies and EU mandarins! At end of day Scotland is not self sufficient financially to be independent if vote leave UK that means no Money from Westminster, won't be in EU possibly for years if at all! Then what do SNP do? Think someone should ask el presidentè sturgeon what will they do then? :laughing6:

Scotland would be worse off than greece straight away ,ffs Britain had to bail ireland out a few tears back Scotland's economy is a lot worse than irelands

Scotland would be like Greece without the sunshine....folk that.

Exactly at least greece has tourism
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 11473
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.



On its own, Wales receives more from the EU than it gives, by around £79 per person. A report by the Welsh Governance Office found last May.

I think Scotland would be foolish to leave, but they do have the right for another referendum as that is the mandate they voted for.

They do have the potential to make a lot of money from offshore energy. But as pointed out above, the price of oil has dropped drastically recently. I think Gordon Browns proposal of a third vote, for change rather than just "Yes" or "No" is a good idea.




Didn't know Wales contributed money to EU on its own thought UK gvmnt did it? As previously been mentioned our contribution to EU is greater than what we get back because we pay for failed economies and EU mandarins! At end of day Scotland is not self sufficient financially to be independent if vote leave UK that means no Money from Westminster, won't be in EU possibly for years if at all! Then what do SNP do? Think someone should ask el presidentè sturgeon what will they do then? :laughing6:

Scotland would be worse off than greece straight away ,ffs Britain had to bail ireland out a few tears back Scotland's economy is a lot worse than irelands

Scotland would be like Greece without the sunshine....folk that.



Let's get this straight sturgeon wants referendum because scots voted remain in EU and UK voted out? Only problem with her point is that they don't have an automatic right to join EU in fact one member wasn't keen on them joining at all! She is misleading the people into believing if vote yes they will be in EU when in fact they won't be and may never be! and will have to join que along with turkey ect :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Jock » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
JimCP91 wrote:
Jock wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Owain wrote:Give it a rest? Leaving the EU is a massive deal, especially 'hard brexit' with no intention of retaining single market access.

I think brexit is a justifiable reason for holding another referendum.

I thought you'd be happy with this though, given that you are suggesting they are such a drain on the UK?



Yes give them another vote but when Brexit is complete so that people can have an informed opinion! not voting because an egotistical woman cannot wait to be a hero to the snp party. You have to question why Scots voted remain in the EU when the valley's here voted to leave after all valleys get huge pay outs from EU. Suppose we like the idea of being able to decide our future not have an uncountable beurocrocy telling us what to do and how to do it? :old:


So the Scots have to wait to see what 'Brexit' looks like, but the UK had to vote for some unknown outcome?

It's an interesting suggestion though, and I presume that you'd also be in favour of the UK as a whole being able to have another vote on the final Brexit deal with an informed opinion?

As for your second point on why the Valleys voted leave, well you have me stumped. Being able to decide their own future with a Tory party in charge in Westminster, and what looks to be a one party state for the foreseeable future?

Tell me Allan, when did the Valleys last vote for the Conservatives? And what about that House of Lords?




No idea when valleys voted conservative last but my point was they get millions in aid from EU but chose to leave it? thought turkeys never voted for Xmas?
So SNP want to have a vote again because people in Scotland wanted to remain in EU do the people know what Brexit means to them NO as final details are not known hence people be voting for the unknown so cannot possibly have an informed idea what it means, are the SNP worried that Brexit won't be as bad as they thought and the people won't want independence like last vote? Bet if lose another vote they will find another excuse to have another referendum and another until people vote yes!!! Personally I say give them independence remove Westminster funding let then survive on oil revenues that have dropped 75% in a year I'm sure the people won't mind paying extra taxes to make up shortfall :thumbup:

I understand why you'd feel like that but a lot of decent hardworking people would then suffer because of the clowns that vote SNP. If Sturgeon loses she and the Natz are fooked but it's selfish and stupid to have another referendum pre Brexit. By the way all the money the Valleys and elsewhere got from the EU is paid for by British Taxpaye, we put in more than we get out.



On its own, Wales receives more from the EU than it gives, by around £79 per person. A report by the Welsh Governance Office found last May.

I think Scotland would be foolish to leave, but they do have the right for another referendum as that is the mandate they voted for.

They do have the potential to make a lot of money from offshore energy. But as pointed out above, the price of oil has dropped drastically recently. I think Gordon Browns proposal of a third vote, for change rather than just "Yes" or "No" is a good idea.




Didn't know Wales contributed money to EU on its own thought UK gvmnt did it? As previously been mentioned our contribution to EU is greater than what we get back because we pay for failed economies and EU mandarins! At end of day Scotland is not self sufficient financially to be independent if vote leave UK that means no Money from Westminster, won't be in EU possibly for years if at all! Then what do SNP do? Think someone should ask el presidentè sturgeon what will they do then? :laughing6:

Scotland would be worse off than greece straight away ,ffs Britain had to bail ireland out a few tears back Scotland's economy is a lot worse than irelands

Scotland would be like Greece without the sunshine....folk that.



Let's get this straight sturgeon wants referendum because scots voted remain in EU and UK voted out? Only problem with her point is that they don't have an automatic right to join EU in fact one member wasn't keen on them joining at all! She is misleading the people into believing if vote yes they will be in EU when in fact they won't be and may never be! and will have to join que along with turkey ect :thumbup:

Scotland had a referendum and voted to stay in the UK, the UK, as a single entity, voted to leave the EU. Now Sturgeon is peddling the myth that Theresa May prevented Scotland from remaining within the single market, something that was ridiculous, impractical and would require a hard border, as no way would Junker have permitted them to remain in the single market without dictating how many migrants Scotland would have to take in. Consequently any migrants could simply cross the border into other parts of the UK. 35% of Scottish Natz voted to leave the EU and it's a myth that the Scots are anymore accepting of inward migration than anywhere else in Britian. I think Sturgeon is now playing down EU membership and edging towards EFTA.
Jock
 
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:37 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby wez1927 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:40 pm

Says it all
Attachments
FB_IMG_1489943342838.jpg
FB_IMG_1489943342838.jpg (71.51 KiB) Viewed 507 times
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 11473
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Once Scotland goes into EU garaunteed the strings attached to joining will be long and tight around their necks ! They will have them by the short and curlies ? :mrgreen: just hope the sturgeon is grateful to EU for letting them Dictate their every day life! :occasion5:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:58 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Once Scotland goes into EU garaunteed the strings attached to joining will be long and tight around their necks ! They will have them by the short and curlies ? :mrgreen: just hope the sturgeon is grateful to EU for letting them Dictate their every day life! :occasion5:


What,like they do to us at the moment? :lol:
User avatar
Sneggyblubird
 
Posts: 4264
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:22 am

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby wez1927 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Once Scotland goes into EU garaunteed the strings attached to joining will be long and tight around their necks ! They will have them by the short and curlies ? :mrgreen: just hope the sturgeon is grateful to EU for letting them Dictate their every day life! :occasion5:


What,like they do to us at the moment? :lol:

Yes ,i thought you were a remainer?
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927
 
Posts: 11473
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:49 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Once Scotland goes into EU garaunteed the strings attached to joining will be long and tight around their necks ! They will have them by the short and curlies ? :mrgreen: just hope the sturgeon is grateful to EU for letting them Dictate their every day life! :occasion5:


What,like they do to us at the moment? :lol:



Yes and that's why people voted to leave? Why anyone would want to be part of such an unalected qwango is behond me! :old:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12263
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Bluebird since 1948 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:44 pm

Where to start with this predictable car crash of a thread, whatever side of the argument Cluedos Allen falls on that side is always spectacularly weakened, such a thick bloke.

Scotland has absolute right to another referendum. It was set clearly in their last manifesto that they would seek a second referendum, it is true that they said it would be a once in a generation however that was with the caveat that if there was a huge change in circumstances they would seek one sooner, it is fair to say us leaving the EU is a huge change. The SNP have a clear mandate to go at it again, there is no doubt about that. Also why such a vitriolic response from non Scottish people towards her? I don't get the hate.

Where I disagree with Sturgeon is that I find this to be hugely opportunistic and an unrealistic demand at present. Unfortunately for Sturgeon and her drones we voted to leave the EU as the UK, not as separate entities. We cannot successfully negotiate our exit from the EU with a Scottish independence referendum looming, it opens up far too many complications and will delay the whole thing. It is not unreasonable to suggest that they must wait until after we leave the EU and that we can set a date for anytime after we leave.
User avatar
Bluebird since 1948
 
Posts: 6725
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Nuclearblue » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Owain wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote::lol:

:lol:

I really can't stand the woman.

She's a foo-foo, going to put Scotland back to the dark ages,independence ar any cost. SNP will ruin Scotland, as they dont have an economic plan


Well luckily the Scottish people get to vote and decide.

You could say the same for the Brexit vote; there is no plan nor any real idea of what a deal could look like.

Correct me if I'm wrong but they have already voted and decided in a once in a generation referendum. And they rejected independence.
And for Brexit. What plan ? we voted to leave and leave we shall do.
User avatar
Nuclearblue
 
Posts: 22077
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:35 am

PreviousNext


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bakedalasker, Be Blue, bentheblue, billy ronson, Bing [Bot], bluebirds1994, Bobbank59, brickyblue, Charlie Harper, darboy, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], lincoln blue, llangainbluebird, noisycat, TopCat CCFC, worcester_ccfc, Yahoo [Bot] and 212 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.