Bitch and idiot

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bitch and idiot

Postby grange_end1927 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:23 pm

Bitch and idiot
Attachments
17308939_10212462616984826_2350100001300555855_n.jpg
17308939_10212462616984826_2350100001300555855_n.jpg (22.17 KiB) Viewed 7665 times
grange_end1927

Bitch and idiot

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bitch and idiot

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Perfect
:lol: :lol: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:55 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:Bitch and idiot

She's not a nice person
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:10 pm

She should have stayed in The Krankies. Fan Dabi Dozy.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby avondaleblue » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Let 'em go if they want, Giving up being run by Westminster to being run by Brussels! Ha!
avondaleblue

Postby dogfound » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:10 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Let 'em go if they want, Giving up being run by Westminster to being run by Brussels! Ha!

if they remain in the EU we need a wall. none of this flying into Scotland then driving down .
dogfound

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Couple of things: when she was in school she was known as seaweed as even the tide wouldn't take her out :(

The Krankies were swingers, imagine pulling the keys out the ashtray and Wee Jimmy jumps up :shock:
Jock

Postby Jimmy Scoular » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:29 pm

No bigger deadbeats than the rabble we have in Cardiff or am I wrong? Remember Caerphilly Ron the badger watcher, Blair's poodle and a large Jamaican's bitch on Clapham Common. I suppose at least they do not bleat on about independence like the cottage burners up North. Smoke screen really the Scottish I do not believe want to leave the Union what's your take Jock 60-40 ?

ps The aforementioned sleazebag should not be mixed up with the great Ron Davies of Southampton and Wales
Attachments
RD1.jpg
RD1.jpg (8.85 KiB) Viewed 7128 times
Jimmy Scoular

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:No bigger deadbeats than the rabble we have in Cardiff or am I wrong? Remember Caerphilly Ron the badger watcher, Blair's poodle and a large Jamaican's bitch on Clapham Common. I suppose at least they do not bleat on about independence like the cottage burners up North. Smoke screen really the Scottish I do not believe want to leave the Union what's your take Jock 60-40 ?

ps The aforementioned sleazebag should not be mixed up with the great Ron Davies of Southampton and Wales

Sadly it seems to be much closer than 60. 40.
Jock

Postby City Slicker » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:03 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Let 'em go if they want, Giving up being run by Westminster to being run by Brussels! Ha!

I'd take that any day of the week thank you!
City Slicker

Postby tcblue » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:19 pm

I hope you are 14 or under cos this is infantile. Disagree by all means but take a good long look at yourself in the mirror ffs

Oh, and please don't reproduce if your balls have indeed dropped
tcblue

Postby tcblue » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Perfect
:lol: :lol: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sad sad man
tcblue

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:28 pm

tcblue wrote:

I hope you are 14 or under cos this is infantile. Disagree by all means but take a good long look at yourself in the mirror ffs

Oh, and please don't reproduce if your balls have indeed dropped

His description absolutely nails the Lego headed boot, she deserves nothing but contempt.
Jock

Postby wez1927 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:34 pm

They will be on their own they wont be allowed to join tbe eu they dont meet the economic test and spain have already said they would veto there membership,its a pipe dream
wez1927

Postby Jock » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:05 pm

wez1927 wrote:

They will be on their own they wont be allowed to join tbe eu they dont meet the economic test and spain have already said they would veto there membership,its a pipe dream

Bagpipe dream
Jock

Postby valleyrambill » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Scotland would never join the euro as they would need way more money than they got plus as already been said Spain and others may veto it plus they use to go about the oil but that is dying too she is mad and so is that other idiot who is pulling her strings that salmon bloke
[color=#0040BF][/color]
valleyrambill

Postby wez1927 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:27 pm

valleyrambill wrote:Scotland would never join the euro as they would need way more money than they got plus as already been said Spain and others may veto it plus they use to go about the oil but that is dying too she is mad and so is that other idiot who is pulling her strings that salmon bloke

Totally agree it will be financial suicide for Scotland to break away from the uk ,these looney lefties will leave scotland and wales in ruins
wez1927

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:04 am

From Facebook

Mark O'Neill

I don't refer to her as Britain's most dangerous woman for nothing. She is a divisive little madam who HAS to be put back in her box.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby bluebird-77 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:40 am

Where's. All you leavers sense of democracy good. As suspected a bunch of xenophobic bigots. You foo-fooed by voting leave now accept the dire consequences coming this country's way. I have, I was a remainer.
bluebird-77

Postby Danny Says » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 am

This is a football message board. :banghead:
Danny Says

Postby Jock » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:34 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:Where's. All you leavers sense of democracy good. As suspected a bunch of xenophobic bigots. You fucked by voting leave now accept the dire consequences coming this country's way. I have, I was a remainer.

The Scottish People were told the referendum was a once in a generation vote, the Natz lost and low and behold they want another one, where's the democracy there. The anyone who voted leave is a xenophobic bigot argument Is scraping the barrel, almost as bad as squawking Nazi and Facist when the arguments lost.
Jock

Postby wez1927 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:54 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:Where's. All you leavers sense of democracy good. As suspected a bunch of xenophobic bigots. You fucked by voting leave now accept the dire consequences coming this country's way. I have, I was a remainer.

Ill will book mark this when we make a great go of brexit ,rember the commonwealth along is a bigger market than the eu ,the eu is a dictatorship and the sooner we leave the better
wez1927

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:00 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Ill will book mark this when we make a great go of brexit ,rember the commonwealth along is a bigger market than the eu ,the eu is a dictatorship and the sooner we leave the better

We are continually told of the impending doom by the remainers. Funny how hardly anything has changed and still waiting for the emergency budget that Osborne said would have to be put in place within days of a "leave" vote. Only today we hear of massive investment from Nissan, unemployment at it's lowest for decades, stock market at close to record high levels, and countries like India keen to increase trade with us. We will continue to hear the doom merchants shouting loudly for years to come, but when they see that leaving the EU will have no major detrimental affect on their living standards, they will eventually accept that they lost the vote. Could be a couple of tricky years immediately after leaving, but the majority of us won't see any huge difference. We survived before we joined, and will survive after we have left.
Steve Zodiak

Postby Steve Zodiak » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

We are continually told of the impending doom by the remainers. Funny how hardly anything has changed and still waiting for the emergency budget that Osborne said would have to be put in place within days of a "leave" vote. Only today we hear of massive investment from Nissan, unemployment at it's lowest for decades, stock market at close to record high levels, and countries like India keen to increase trade with us. We will continue to hear the doom merchants shouting loudly for years to come, but when they see that leaving the EU will have no major detrimental affect on their living standards, they will eventually accept that they lost the vote. Could be a couple of tricky years immediately after leaving, but the majority of us won't see any huge difference. We survived before we joined, and will survive after we have left.

Ps. For Nissan read Toyota.
Steve Zodiak

Postby bluebird-77 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:06 pm

Jock wrote:

The Scottish People were told the referendum was a once in a generation vote, the Natz lost and low and behold they want another one, where's the democracy there. The anyone who voted leave is a xenophobic bigot argument Is scraping the barrel, almost as bad as squawking Nazi and Facist when the arguments lost.

The lay of the lands changed a lot since then and less than half of people voted for it. They and me have a right to our opinion sorry if it differs from yours.
bluebird-77

Postby bluebird-77 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:07 pm

wez1927 wrote:

I hope you right I really do.
bluebird-77

Postby Jock » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:14 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
Jock wrote:

The lay of the lands changed a lot since then and less than half of people voted for it. They and me have a right to our opinion sorry if it differs from yours.

No problem you having a different opinion just suggesting people who voted leave are all xenophobic bigots was crass in the extreme, try not to believe everything the BBC and Channel 4 tells you. Sturgeon deserves all the abuse she gets because she is a bitch.
Jock

Postby bluebird-77 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:43 am

Jock wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
Jock wrote:

No problem you having a different opinion just suggesting people who voted leave are all xenophobic bigots was crass in the extreme, try not to believe everything the BBC and Channel 4 tells you. Sturgeon deserves all the abuse she gets because she is a cu,nt.

They entitled to another vote and another there's no limit to it if thats what the people want which will be shown at turnout. Scotland on the whole voted remain and now they going to have to leave. I think this makes the entitled to a second referendum. They don't want to be govern from London like leavers don't want to be governed from Westminster can't think why such a democratic honest hard working bunch of people.
bluebird-77

Postby jon1959 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:34 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
Jock wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
Jock wrote:

No problem you having a different opinion just suggesting people who voted leave are all xenophobic bigots was crass in the extreme, try not to believe everything the BBC and Channel 4 tells you. Sturgeon deserves all the abuse she gets because she is a cu,nt.

They entitled to another vote and another there's no limit to it if thats what the people want which will be shown at turnout. Scotland on the whole voted remain and now they going to have to leave. I think this makes the entitled to a second referendum. They don't want to be govern from London like leavers don't want to be governed from Westminster can't think why such a democratic honest hard working bunch of people.

One of the strong arguments made by Cameron before the Scottish independence vote was that if you want to remain in the EU - vote against independence because that would take Scotland out of the EU as well as the UK. I think the goalposts have moved since then.
jon1959

Postby pembroke allan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:17 pm

bluebird-77 wrote:
Jock wrote:
bluebird-77 wrote:
Jock wrote:

Got that slightly wrong it's not what the people want it's what snp want? You are saying they can have as many votes they like until snp get the answer they want? People already voted remain in UK don't forget, :roll:
P's don't forget if leave UK leave EU as well until they are excepted into EU if they ever are then can be part of a European state instead of being an independent country! :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Next

Return to General Chat