Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CHRIS COLEMAN NAMES HIS 23 MAN SQUAD "

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Coleman announces squad for crucial Republic of Ireland Qualifier

WELSH FA

Thursday 16th March 2017

Chris Coleman has named his 23-man squad for the FIFA World Cup qualifier against the Republic of Ireland in Dublin on 24 March.

Liverpool's Ben Woodburn has been included in the senior team squad for the first time, having impressed for Wales at intermediate level.

Milton Keynes Dons defender Joe Walsh is another uncapped player to be included in Coleman's squad for the crucial match at the Aviva Stadium next week and former Abersytwyth Town striker, Tom Bradshaw, returns to the fold after winning his first cap against Ukraine in March 2016.

Wales currently sit third in qualifying group D, two points behind Serbia in second and four points adrift of the Republic of Ireland in first place.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " CHRIS COLEMAN NAMES HIS 23 MAN SQUAD "

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Great to see Jazz Richards make the squad and I believe Wales can sneak a win, it's a strong squad :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Surprised Huws misses out.....been playing well for Ipswich.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:25 pm

bluemun wrote:Surprised Huws misses out.....been playing well for Ipswich.

Hamstring injury

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Great to see Jazz Richards make the squad and I believe Wales can sneak a win, it's a strong squad :thumbright: :ayatollah:

im confident,they have injuries and we have a fully fit squad, the only thing going against us is the fact we are away but i think this is a game we can get the points,we have to get the points really or we wont qualify imo

Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:28 pm

No less than a win will do.

Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Just saw his interview on the Welsh news, the guys still a prize arsehole.