Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC - 41,232 Tickets Sold

Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:25 am

According to the papers today for such a club in turmoil Coventry City have sold over 41,000 tickets for their Wembley final.

I know there has been talks of protests at the match so be interesting to see how this pans out.

When you look at clubs like these and I could name a few others - I think we are quite lucky. Don't get me wrong mistakes have been made but at least we seem to have come through it and trying to move now in right direction whilst maintaining championship status :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Re: CCFC - 41,232 Tickets Sold

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:21 am

Creditable...until you consider that if even HALF those bandwagon jumpers had 'supported' Coventry City FC through the turnstiles in recent times, the club might not be in the sad place that they are currently ;)

Yet another CCFC where many supporters talk a lot better than they often act! :( :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:34 am

Sven wrote:Creditable...until you consider that if even HALF those bandwagon jumpers had 'supported' Coventry City FC through the turnstiles in recent times, the club might not be in the sad place that they are currently ;)

Yet another CCFC where many supporters talk a lot better than they often act! :( :ayatollah:

SPOT ON Chris :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:54 am

It's amazing what a trip to Wembley does! There's quite a few mid range clubs that potentially can have big crowds if successful but far to many armchair fans who profess to being real fans but only turn up for Wembley or man u ect .:old:

Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:47 pm

2 ccfcs.both with hugely contrasting history's.one with over 30 consecutive seasons in the top flight. The others Cardiff.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:43 am

Sven wrote:Creditable...until you consider that if even HALF those bandwagon jumpers had 'supported' Coventry City FC through the turnstiles in recent times, the club might not be in the sad place that they are currently ;)

spot on.