Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock: " Its All about the money"

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:10 am

Neil Warnock: " Its All about the money"

"I think it’s about the money, especially the Championship"

"It was £100m when I last went up but I think it’s more than that and all the foreign owners have come in for that carrot of the Premier League."

"The clubs coming down the parachute payments they get will be phenomenal but that won’t worry us, we’ve got bricks in place, we’re looking for the icing on the cake."

"Although clubs come down they have the money, they lose two or three better players because they want to be in the Premier League. It won’t be plain sailing for them."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Neil Warnock: " Its All about the money"

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:12 am

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... diff-city/ :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:13 am

NEIL WARNOCK: "Just look at Villa..."

"A lot of clubs spend a lot of money and they take it for granted they will get success."

"Villa and the money they spent and then let their manager go in October. If it was about spending for success, the top clubs would always do it but the bottom clubs can beat the top any day of the week. You’ve got to have a dressing room, a fabulous spirit."

"You need that dressing room when chips are down."

Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:17 am

Neil Warnock on meetings with finance director

Neil Warnock:

"It was good, they’ve gone away after we talked about our figures, the approximate wages, what I need to clear. It will be about ten days after the first meeting and then we have another meeting so where we can get started."

Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:54 pm

I always put a bet on the biggest club to come down to lose the first game of the season, usually at decent odds and they usually lose. Its not as easy as fans think when they come down. A culture shock to some Prem players

Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I always put a bet on the biggest club to come down to lose the first game of the season, usually at decent odds and they usually lose. Its not as easy as fans think when they come down. A culture shock to some Prem players

Good shout, plus the lower division clubs want to put one over on the so called bigger club