Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' AFTER LAST NIGHT / THINGS HAVE CHANGED '

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:23 am

' UPDATED CHAMPIONSHIP TABLE '

Huddersfield had the chance to close in on the top two with their game in hand and messed up.

Bristol City have pulled away from the bottom three.

Sheffield Wednesday continue their bad run.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' AFTER LAST NIGHT /THINGS HAVE CHANGED '

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:24 am

Last night
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:24 am

Last night

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:25 am

:bluebird:

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:25 am

:bluebird:

Re: ' AFTER LAST NIGHT / THINGS HAVE CHANGED '

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:48 am

Interesting results as we go into the business end of the season.

I wonder if that is a freak result for the Wurzels or they are getting their act together. That's an impressive win against high flying Huddersfield. Huddersfield have been a bit of a find this season but I do wonder if they have it in them to keep going as we go into this end period. Last night tells us perhaps not but we will soon find out.

Reading have a history of coming good in the end. A good win for them last night although be it against a team out of form. Even so you can only play against those that are put against you and if one from the top two go on a poor run would put money on Reading taking that final auto place.

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:50 am

Did not see that wurzel result coming :o
I want them to go down

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:51 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Interesting results as we go into the business end of the season.

I wonder if that is a freak result for the Wurzels or they are getting their act together. That's an impressive win against high flying Huddersfield. Huddersfield have been a bit of a find this season but I do wonder if they have it in them to keep going as we go into this end period. Last night tells us perhaps not but we will soon find out.

Reading have a history of coming good in the end. A good win for them last night although be it against a team out of form. Even so you can only play against those that are put against you and if one from the top two go on a poor run would put money on Reading taking that final auto place.

Ian, excellent result for the Wurzels, they have been improving lately and they prob wish there was no International break.

Yes Reading usually come strong this time of year and surprise everyone, going to be interesting.