' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:44 pm

' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '


Link
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... ightening/ :shock:

In the last 12 months of football, 44 football managers have been sacked out of the 92 football clubs no wonder there is no loyalty in football anymore.

Cardiff City themselves have had three different managers in the last 12 months.

This season alone,14 managers in the Championship have been sacked.


Neil Warnock was asked about this yesterday and said

"I had noted 14 managers in the Championship have been sacked this season"

“Dear me, how can you talk about building a project? You just hope you can do well because young managers have two or three games to do well never mind two or three years. It’s frightening for up-and-coming managers.”


“You need a it of luck and have the right backing"

Neil Warnock is the oldest manager in the League,he has been a manager for 37 years.


Warnock also said

“If we have a good season next season and we’re not top six, as long as the owners are happy, I would be happy – but I won’t be fulfilled because I want a go at that eighth promotion."


http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/1 ... ightening/ :bluebird: :bluebird:
Attachments
CDF_171216_CF_Cardiff_v_Barnsley_52JPG.jpg
CDF_171216_CF_Cardiff_v_Barnsley_52JPG.jpg (56.33 KiB) Viewed 6008 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96678
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96678
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby noisycat » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:17 pm

I disagree about us having 3 managers in the last 12 months,we've only had 1 proper manager.
noisycat
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Re: ' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:45 pm

noisycat wrote:I disagree about us having 3 managers in the last 12 months,we've only had 1 proper manager.

:lol: :thumbup:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96678
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby moz-dublin » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Whats frightening about it ?
Im not scared
moz-dublin
 
Posts: 1222
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Re: ' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:06 pm

moz-dublin wrote:Whats frightening about it ?
Im not scared


:lol:
Because your not a manager :thumbright:

Warnock words "Frightening"
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96678
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Hmmm?


Warnock also said

“If we have a good season next season and we’re not top six, as long as the owners are happy, I would be happy – but I won’t be fulfilled because I want a go at that eighth promotion."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96678
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hmmm?


Warnock also said

“If we have a good season next season and we’re not top six, as long as the owners are happy, I would be happy – but I won’t be fulfilled because I want a go at that eighth promotion."



In other words he would like another crack at promotion with us preferably. :thumbup:
User avatar
pembroke allan
 
Posts: 12487
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:00 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Hmmm?


Warnock also said

“If we have a good season next season and we’re not top six, as long as the owners are happy, I would be happy – but I won’t be fulfilled because I want a go at that eighth promotion."



In other words he would like another crack at promotion with us preferably. :thumbup:


That's the way I read it.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 11775
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: ' UNBELIEVABLE / SHOCKING & FRIGHTENING '

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
moz-dublin wrote:Whats frightening about it ?
Im not scared


:lol:
Because your not a manager :thumbright:

Warnock words "Frightening"


Is frightening the right word when sacked managers walk away with thousands of pounds (sometimes millions) in compensation? That said I understand his point about being able to develop good managers because a 3 game loosing run brings calls for the sack
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 11775
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alexccfc, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], bluemun, BournvilleBlue, CaerphillyBluebird15, Google Adsense [Bot], piledriver64 and 215 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.