' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:10 pm

Kenneth Zohore scores two goals again today,thats double figures now.

Thankfully Neil Warnock has said Zohore is "NOT FOR SALE" at any price :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Sky Sports raving about him.
Attachments
_89386618_cdf_190416_brentford_v_cardiff_city_031.jpg
_89386618_cdf_190416_brentford_v_cardiff_city_031.jpg (31.42 KiB) Viewed 4726 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 85716
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Wolfpac » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:12 pm

It just goes to show what an experienced brilliant manager can do with a player that at first looked woeful, happy for the lad proving us all wrong, he looks so lethal right now!!
User avatar
Wolfpac
 
Posts: 931
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 pm
Location: Beddau

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Wolfpac wrote:It just goes to show what an experienced brilliant manager can do with a player that at first looked woeful, happy for the lad proving us all wrong, he looks so lethal right now!!


SPOT ON :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 85716
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Wolfpac wrote:It just goes to show what an experienced brilliant manager can do with a player that at first looked woeful, happy for the lad proving us all wrong, he looks so lethal right now!!

No it doesn't. It shows what a bit of patience and giving players a chance to adapt will do..
User avatar
Scandinavianbluebird
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:40 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Kenneth Zohore went off in the 83rd minute,injured.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 85716
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Bluebird For Life » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Kenneth Zohore went off in the 83rd minute,injured.


clever by Warnock who said Zohore needs a rest. Might not be able to play for Denmark if he's injured ;) ;) ;)
Bluebird For Life
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:58 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Kenneth Zohore went off in the 83rd minute,injured.


clever by Warnock who said Zohore needs a rest. Might not be able to play for Denmark if he's injured ;) ;) ;)


Thats what I thought
:thumbup: :thumbup:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 85716
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby RageJon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Kenneth Zohore scores two goals again today,thats double figures now.

Thankfully Neil Warnock has said Johore is "NOT FOR SALE" at any price :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


I would just like to take this opportunity again to say how wrong I was about KenZo

What a striker every time I see him he surprises the living shit out of me :ayatollah:

Sky Sports raving about him.
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !
RageJon
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:49 pm

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Rydogsccfc » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:54 pm

Another good performance from him today nt just his goals but his all round play his running/work rate was suberb Well done Big Ken. :thumbright: :ayatollah:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
User avatar
Rydogsccfc
 
Posts: 12199
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:43 pm
Location: Mind you're own business.

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby nubbsy » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:It just goes to show what an experienced brilliant manager can do with a player that at first looked woeful, happy for the lad proving us all wrong, he looks so lethal right now!!

No it doesn't. It shows what a bit of patience and giving players a chance to adapt will do..



Very true but Warnock has also brought a bite and work ethic.
nubbsy
 
Posts: 5758
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 am
Location: the diff

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Ibby » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:54 pm

I bet few teams will make bids for him. Lets hope he doesn't jump ship.
Ibby
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:35 pm

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Cymru Am Byth » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Ibby wrote:I bet few teams will make bids for him. Lets hope he doesn't jump ship.

he said today he's loving it here, can't wait for next season and that him and Warnock have a superb rapport. So hopefully, as long as Neil stays, so will he :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebirds for life
Cymru Am Byth
 
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:07 pm
Location: London

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby englishbluebird » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:05 pm

Hope hes shit for Denmark. Was sensational today looks like a complete striker
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
User avatar
englishbluebird
 
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:16 am
Location: caerphilly

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Mr Shed » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Kenneth Zohore went off in the 83rd minute,injured.

He was absolutely knackered. Run himself into the ground today for th team.
Love watching him play.

With Warnock, Zohore, Bamba and Gunnarson, the club finaly have some heroes again!
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:
:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah:
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

*Insert Name here* BARMY ARMY!!!!!
User avatar
Mr Shed
 
Posts: 555
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:39 am
Location: Wiltshire

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby englishbluebird » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:20 pm

The way he was tracking back defending aswell,plus chasing numerous lost causes. the Ipswich defence were terrified :ayatollah: :ayatollah: no wonder the keeper did a 2 minute prayer before the second half :lol:
"Like we give a f**k about the Carling Cup"-6Bysedd
User avatar
englishbluebird
 
Posts: 4232
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:16 am
Location: caerphilly

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby DreamWelsh » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:34 pm

We finally have a striker we can build an attacking force around, if warnock can find a partner to share the goals with Z then we could be in for a good season. An attacking midfielder down the centre is a must to and possibly a defensive midfielder, personally im content with what we have at the back.
DreamWelsh
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:40 pm

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby bluebird58 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:50 pm

I thought Hoillet supported him very well today too.
First game Cardiff v Coventry City 1967
bluebird58
 
Posts: 2208
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: BARRY

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Ray Bishop » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:34 pm

Zohore is turning into a real handful, he must be a nightmare to defend against. Let's hope no Prem clubs come sniffing around him in the summer, as I feel he could get us the goals to at least get us in the play offs. If he does go, we'll get at least £10 Mill for him. Hope it don't come to that though.
Btw, Zohore scored his 10th League goal of the season, first City player to get 10 in a season since Kenny Miller in 2011/12.
Ray Bishop
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Ray Bishop » Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Ray Bishop wrote:Zohore is turning into a real handful, he must be a nightmare to defend against. Let's hope no Prem clubs come sniffing around him in the summer, as I feel he could get us the goals to at least get us in the play offs. If he does go, we'll get at least £10 Mill for him. Hope it don't come to that though.
Btw, Zohore scored his 10th League goal of the season, first City player to get 10 in a season since Kenny Miller in 2011/12.


Just checked, Kenwynne got over 10 a few seasons later. My bad.
Ray Bishop
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby DandoCCFC » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:23 pm

Was at the game today and I said to someone I knew once he grabs a goal in a game he starts to become more better and increases in confidence in a game.

Warnock does deserve credit on his turn around for us but for someone to say he was woeful before Warnock coming in surely hasn't been to many games past few seasons, he never got a chance and because Tan brought him in people didn't want to give him the chance.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
User avatar
DandoCCFC
 
Posts: 12308
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 am
Location: Tredegar <O>

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby AfricanBluebird » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Look out championship next season..

It'll be World War Z
AfricanBluebird
 
Posts: 663
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:36 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:38 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:It just goes to show what an experienced brilliant manager can do with a player that at first looked woeful, happy for the lad proving us all wrong, he looks so lethal right now!!

No it doesn't. It shows what a bit of patience and giving players a chance to adapt will do..


And the person who gave KZ "a bit of patience and a chance to adapt" was Warnock :?
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 10699
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:It just goes to show what an experienced brilliant manager can do with a player that at first looked woeful, happy for the lad proving us all wrong, he looks so lethal right now!!

No it doesn't. It shows what a bit of patience and giving players a chance to adapt will do..


And the person who gave KZ "a bit of patience and a chance to adapt" was Warnock :?

More like he didn't have much choice.. But sure, lets go with that. He certainly didn't turn him from woeful to brilliant ;)
User avatar
Scandinavianbluebird
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:40 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby ninianblue » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:53 pm

knowing the city , he will be sold for 3million, and no sell on clause :banghead:
User avatar
ninianblue
 
Posts: 7461
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Location: cardiff

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:32 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:It just goes to show what an experienced brilliant manager can do with a player that at first looked woeful, happy for the lad proving us all wrong, he looks so lethal right now!!

No it doesn't. It shows what a bit of patience and giving players a chance to adapt will do..


And the person who gave KZ "a bit of patience and a chance to adapt" was Warnock :?

More like he didn't have much choice.. But sure, lets go with that. He certainly didn't turn him from woeful to brilliant ;)


Well KZ was certainly woeful prior to the Wolves game. Warnock and the player admit it was NW's straight talking which changed his outlook. TBH it is very crass to claim that Warnock was not responsible for the upturn in Zohore's form.
User avatar
Tony Blue Williams
 
Posts: 10699
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:25 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby ninianblue » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:42 pm

yes your right, but it makes my blood boil, when you got talented players , professionals, who either think they made it or im too good for this,to be told, will this guy zohore make it to the top, i doubt it, seems like he hasnt got the mind set, to further his career, hes what i said on here about noone, im a footballer and ive made it, :roll:
User avatar
ninianblue
 
Posts: 7461
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:00 pm
Location: cardiff

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:04 pm

Wolfpac wrote:It just goes to show what an experienced brilliant manager can do with a player that at first looked woeful, happy for the lad proving us all wrong, he looks so lethal right now!!


:thumbup:
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 13645
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:18 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:It just goes to show what an experienced brilliant manager can do with a player that at first looked woeful, happy for the lad proving us all wrong, he looks so lethal right now!!

No it doesn't. It shows what a bit of patience and giving players a chance to adapt will do..


And the person who gave KZ "a bit of patience and a chance to adapt" was Warnock :?

More like he didn't have much choice.. But sure, lets go with that. He certainly didn't turn him from woeful to brilliant ;)


Well KZ was certainly woeful prior to the Wolves game. Warnock and the player admit it was NW's straight talking which changed his outlook. TBH it is very crass to claim that Warnock was not responsible for the upturn in Zohore's form.

Well, i honestly couldn't say. I wasn't there listening to the straight talking -run Zahore run talk.. But i know its common to get out your potential given time to adapt and game time to get in form. You know, like many players called woeful on this forum.
But i guess we are all happy Warnock didn't have much choice but to play him ;) Like "Topcat" would say.. :thumbup:
User avatar
Scandinavianbluebird
 
Posts: 1064
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:40 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby Woodville Willie » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:Kenneth Zohore scores two goals again today,thats double figures now.

Thankfully Neil Warnock has said Johore is "NOT FOR SALE" at any price :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:


Sky Sports raving about him.


Could Slade have made a difference here or even retained Zohore? I doubt it.

Warnock inspires confidence in players, young and old. :thumbup:
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
User avatar
Woodville Willie
 
Posts: 2280
Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:09 am

Re: ' KENNETH ZOHORE AGAIN & AGAIN '

Postby JimmyJazz » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:49 am

Ray Bishop wrote:
Ray Bishop wrote:Zohore is turning into a real handful, he must be a nightmare to defend against. Let's hope no Prem clubs come sniffing around him in the summer, as I feel he could get us the goals to at least get us in the play offs. If he does go, we'll get at least £10 Mill for him. Hope it don't come to that though.
Btw, Zohore scored his 10th League goal of the season, first City player to get 10 in a season since Kenny Miller in 2011/12.


Just checked, Kenwynne got over 10 a few seasons later. My bad.


Mostly headers or short range shots in the 6 yard box - he was dreadful one on one, and had a poor long range shot - unlike Ken who obviously isn't as good in the air but actually runs around, scares defenders and has an absolute exocet for a left foot shot.

Don't want to get carried away, but the way the team is playing (v Ipswich) we have an exciting forward-thinking team last seen when we had Bothroyd, Chopra and Whittingham in their pomp.

3 months ago our goal difference was awful - minus 11 or 12. It's now minus 1,and that has come from scoring goals as we know all too well we concede too many especially in the last 10 minutes of a game.

Some of Ken's goals are truly spectacular - his second on Saturday combining with Junior, his Preston goal starting from the halfway line, his rocket v Fulham...any of these would be goal of the season contenders.

Happy days :clap:

CTID

:bluebird: :bluescarf:
My father missed the cup final in 1927 as my grandad only had 2 tickets, and my Dad had an older brother!
User avatar
JimmyJazz
 
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:00 am

Next

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], glyncoed4, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media, trentuniblue and 31 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.