RIP CHUCK BERRY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIP CHUCK BERRY

Postby avondaleblue » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:19 pm

Another one bites the dust
avondaleblue
 
Posts: 800
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:57 pm

RIP CHUCK BERRY

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: RIP CHUCK BERRY

Postby rontom » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:38 pm

avondaleblue wrote:Another one bites the dust

oops sorry did not notice your post
rontom
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Re: RIP CHUCK BERRY

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:16 am

RIP Chuck Berry :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 88024
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: RIP CHUCK BERRY

Postby troobloo3339 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:31 am

avondaleblue wrote:Another one bites the dust


Thought he went to jail for having sex with a fourteen year old
Thought that made him a peodophile in today's society
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 6273
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: RIP CHUCK BERRY

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:52 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:Another one bites the dust


Thought he went to jail for having sex with a fourteen year old
Thought that made him a peodophile in today's society

It reads Chuck Berry, not Barry Chuckles ;)
User avatar
Scandinavianbluebird
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:40 am

Re: RIP CHUCK BERRY

Postby troobloo3339 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:Another one bites the dust


Thought he went to jail for having sex with a fourteen year old
Thought that made him a peodophile in today's society

It reads Chuck Berry, not Barry Chuckles ;)


no it was definitely chuck berry who went to jail for having sex with a fourteen year old , dont see anything funny in that
troobloo3339
 
Posts: 6273
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Re: RIP CHUCK BERRY

Postby Scandinavianbluebird » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:59 am

troobloo3339 wrote:
Scandinavianbluebird wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:Another one bites the dust


Thought he went to jail for having sex with a fourteen year old
Thought that made him a peodophile in today's society

It reads Chuck Berry, not Barry Chuckles ;)


no it was definitely chuck berry who went to jail for having sex with a fourteen year old , dont see anything funny in that

Him to? Makes you think the nickname "Berrychuckles" was no coincidence ha? Not funny at all, I agree.
User avatar
Scandinavianbluebird
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:40 am

Re: RIP CHUCK BERRY

Postby Dahboy » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:03 am

Who did he play for?
User avatar
Dahboy
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:18 pm



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 8ballpottingmachine, Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Bluebird72, buckleys brewery, Dahboy, Elwood Blues, Geoff Blue, Google [Bot], Jimmy Floyd, mikeyblue, Nickerino, Paulwallace, piledriver64, TrueBlue99, Turk-Bluebird! and 179 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.