Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' NEIL WARNOCK IS COMING TO YOU '

Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:05 am

' NEIL WAROCK IS COMING TO YOU '

Neil Warnock continues his travels of meeting Cardiff fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Everyone Welcome :bluebird: :bluebird:

7pm Wednesday 29th March 2017
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' NEIL WAROCK IS COMING TO YOU '

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:17 am

You are saying everyone welcome however when I was in the social Purchasing a ticket last week I I was told the evening had sold out.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:17 am

Is Neil Warnock having one of these events in Porthcawl

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:28 am

how do you buy tickets - is it through the social club?

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:35 am

gagsey wrote:You are saying everyone welcome however when I was in the social Purchasing a ticket last week I I was told the evening had sold out.

Well it's been adevertised today on FB.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:36 am

When is he coming to Grangetown? :laughing6:

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 am

gagsey wrote:You are saying everyone welcome however when I was in the social Purchasing a ticket last week I I was told the evening had sold out.

There's a limited amount of space available for the Caerphilly Social Club event and, I'm pleased to hear, demand from local City fans (there are a lot in the Caerphilly area) has been strong

Promises to be a good event for all those in attendance and I'm sure both Caerphilly Social Club and Neil Warnock himself would love to have more people there but basically they've had to draw the line for the usual H&S reasons

It's unfortunate but it is how it is and I hope those lucky enough to attend have a great night :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:05 am

£2 a ticket, and that includes a free pint!!!!! This will sell out, pay to get in, have your pint, then off you go!

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:£2 a ticket, and that includes a free pint!!!!! This will sell out, pay to get in, have your pint, then off you go!

If you do that, it's not a 'free' pint, is it? And then you have to add your transport costs, too! LOL ;) :roll: :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:59 am

Sven wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:£2 a ticket, and that includes a free pint!!!!! This will sell out, pay to get in, have your pint, then off you go!

If you do that, it's not a 'freee' pint, is it? And then you have to add your transport costs, too! LOL ;) :roll: :lol: :lol:

I know that, still saving approx 75p though-bargain! If I was a local, get in there. Seriously, it should be a good night, great to see the manager doing this sort of thing. If I knew who to contact I'd sort something similar in the Rhondda.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:05 pm

When is he coming to Shanghai? and for 2 quid, you could get a gallon of beer! :lol: :bluebird:

Re: ' NEIL WARNOCK IS COMING TO YOU '

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:17 pm

Caerphilly has Always been a bastion of Cardiff city fans. Unfortunately, & over the last few recent years, there has been seen some dirty filthy stinking people wearing white & black rags around the town.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Hope he does NPT at some point, remember went to a night with Malky before but furthest he went was Maesteg.

Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:25 pm

Warnock was in Mickeys club Mountain Ash last Thursday night,fantastic night,sold out 220 tickets in 3 days Q and A for 75 mins signed autographs and photos for another 30 minutes,these nights are organised in conjunction with Heineken,i.e. you must sell Heineken products in your pub or club

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:01 pm

Asked for a few more for my lad and mates who are all season ticket holders on Sat and was told it was sold out.

Capacity of the room being used is only 150, I reckon they could have sold out 5-600

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:53 am

Proper manager! Not surprised but really impressed by this. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:08 am

Manners1955 wrote:Warnock was in Mickeys club Mountain Ash last Thursday night,fantastic night,sold out 220 tickets in 3 days Q and A for 75 mins signed autographs and photos for another 30 minutes,these nights are organised in conjunction with Heineken,i.e. you must sell Heineken products in your pub or club

Cheers for that, the club I had in mind in the Rhondda doesn't sell them, never mind.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:02 am

Phil, (Rhonda 1015) I'll ask Stuart the landlord of the rat's nest (pandy inn) when he gets back from his hols to see if we can sort something out. Let u know. F.T.J !!!

Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:24 pm

So is Caerphilly a sell out would be keen to see this? I'm up in Rhondda area so if there's one close would be good

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:29 pm

Pandy Inn and Warnock

Perfect match

Hope he comes

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Due to demand the event has been moved to the bigger concert hall (still in Caerphilly Social) - we got tickets tonight. Not sure how many are available

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:38 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:Proper manager! Not surprised but really impressed by this. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

:thumbup: