Cardiff City Forum

Switch to full style

A forum for all things Cardiff City
Post a reply

Hoilett/Zohore/Harris

Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:51 am

By far our best front line since Chopra and Bothroyd and we need to get Harris and Holiett tied down as soon as possible with those 3 next seasons plus extra quality and of course with Warnock anything is possible. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Re: Hoilett/Zohore/Harris

Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:50 pm

Rydogsccfc wrote:By far our best front line since Chopra and Bothroyd and we need to get Harris and Holiett tied down as soon as possible with those 3 next seasons plus extra quality and of course with Warnock anything is possible. :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Agree! Could do with someone like Chris Burke ( when he was good ).
Even someone like Kris Commons if he were available.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Hmmm Harris and Hoilet haven't got chops's goals between them!

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:32 pm

nubbsy wrote:Hmmm Harris and Hoilet haven't got chops's goals between them!

Its not about goals It's about fluidity in attack and they have been our most fluid since Chopra and Bothroyd. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:32 pm

We barely had 3 strikers in the squad, let alone in the same team.

I don't think there's enough goals in from Holeitt and Harris for this set up they are suppliers, and there is not enough gaols from Ralls, Guunar and A N Other either.

Tom Lawrence and a Jamie Mackie would be perfect with Kenny

Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:37 pm

llan bluebird wrote:We barely had 3 strikers in the squad, let alone in the same team.

I don't think there's enough goals in from Holeitt and Harris for this set up they are suppliers, and there is not enough gaols from Ralls, Guunar and A N Other either.

That's the thing Hoilett and Harris are offering supply unlike Pilkington with zero assists! :o and agree we need a good No10 been saying that for ages A Jordan Mutch type would do.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:00 am

Rydogsccfc wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:We barely had 3 strikers in the squad, let alone in the same team.

That's the thing Hoilett and Harris are offering supply unlike Pilkington with zero assists! :o and agree we need a good No10 been saying that for ages A Jordan Mutch type would do.

Aren't Hoilets assists and goals pretty low? I'm sure pills has still scored more than both of them too, could be wrong?

Not too long ago he was our best outlet going forward. A few injuries and a couple of average performances and we've forgotten already?
Post a reply