Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' NEIL WARNOCKS 12 CARDIFF CITY PLAYERS THAT WILL BE '

Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:34 pm

Scandinavianbluebird wrote:Gunnar, Morrison and Connolly wil be gone from that list, me thinks.. They are on the high end salary scale. And Warnock will have a handful to rebuild a challenging squad in one summer window, and trim it at the same time.. He also needs to add squad depth apart from adding quality.

I think Warnock will fight for Gunners to stay and rightly so :thumbright: :bluebird:

Morrison and Connolly can be replaced. :thumbup:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:00 pm

I think Gunnar could lead the side to be honest and he could make him peripheral figure to build a team around, he's got Halford to fill a void if Gunnar needs a rest or is injured, so for me Gunnar has a massive role to play in the side

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:03 pm

Pulisnewport wrote:Annis,

The reason I opted for Pilks is that he has been injured for a while under NW and needs a run of games both he and Noonie are on good wages and if we are to keep one it would be Pilks as he scores more.

Missed Halford on your list imo I don't think any of the loan players out are coming back.

As I already stated he has at least 2 if not 3 already lined up with handshakes that's why he wanted to know if the club were going to push next season!

My only problem with Pilks is what is he??
He's not a striker, he's not a winger can he play 10?! I don't know how he fits, but after recently signing a 5 year deal he'd be hard to shift if not playing regularly in a position so therefore he'll stay but where to play him?!

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:07 pm

Blue_Barber wrote:I think Gunnar could lead the side to be honest and he could make him peripheral figure to build a team around, he's got Halford to fill a void if Gunnar needs a rest or is injured, so for me Gunnar has a massive role to play in the side

Exactly how I see it and Gunners is a born leader, massive part to play for us next season :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:21 pm

That about sums it up Steve, goalkeeper will take a big slice of the money, top class keeper essential , I can see Morrison leaving if we can hang on to Manga, perhaps a playmaker to replace Wits