Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' CARDIFF CITY NEW GOALIE ASAP & SIGN HARRIS NOW '

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:43 am

' CARDIFF CITY NEW GOALIE ASAP & SIGN HARRIS NOW '

Link
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/2 ... arris-now/ :thumbright: :bluebird:

WE NEED A FIRST TEAM GOALIE ASAP FOR NEXT SEASON?

Allan McGregor on loan from Hull City is very consistent under Warnock and at the age of 35,could be available on a free transfer from Hull City. But the only stumbling block will be his his wages of £20,000 plus approx a week(half currently paid by Hull City).

Its already come from Warnocks playing staff that they want to keep McGregor.

Cardiff City goalkeeping coach Andy Dibble would like to see Allan McGregor remain at the club beyond the end of the current season.

Neil Warnock has made a new goalie his number one priority.

' WE MUST GIVE KADEEM HARRIS A NEW CONTRACT '

Kadeem Harris is out of contract this Summer,but thanks to Neil Warnock we have seen Harris improve vastly and for me we need to give Harris a new contract. Harris enjoys playing for Warnock and discussions are taking place.

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/2017/03/2 ... arris-now/ :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF CITY NEW GOALIE ASAP & SIGN HARRIS NOW '

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:21 pm

Didn't I read somewhere that theres an offer on the table for Harris?

Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Didn't I read somewhere that theres an offer on the table for Harris?

Martin,

Harris enjoys playing for Warnock and discussions are taking place.

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Keeping McGregor should be a priority .
No fee,would be a first team regular at 35,could only see him being a back up in premier league and not getting games. The

Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:56 pm

If McGregor agrees to a drop of £10k a week then I'd take it but anything close to 20k a week for a 35 yr old is madness.

Harris needs to sign up asap, all aboard the Warnock express, next stop Premiership :bluescarf:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:29 pm

Wolfpac wrote:If McGregor agrees to a drop of £10k a week then I'd take it but anything close to 20k a week for a 35 yr old is madness.

Harris needs to sign up asap, all aboard the Warnock express, next stop Premiership :bluescarf:

Agree.

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:22 am

I hope Kadeem signs straight away but if thinks after a few good games he can name his price or wait for a better offer then time to say goodbye.Rather have a young hungry lad than someone who thinks he's doing us a favour by playing for us

Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:54 am

Hopefully mcgregor will take a cut for what will possibly be his last contract. And I'm sure warnock is doing everything he can to sign kadeem up

Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:57 pm

mucker wrote:I hope Kadeem signs straight away but if thinks after a few good games he can name his price or wait for a better offer then time to say goodbye.Rather have a young hungry lad than someone who thinks he's doing us a favour by playing for us

his agent will have been busy touting his talent.
he will sign if we match or get close to what others offer. he will not sign if our offer falls short by a margin of what he can get elsewhere .

Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:06 pm

I would pull all the stops out to retain McGregor for another season. Top level experience and a leader behind the scenes. Mcgregor and Bruno manga should be retained before any other signings in my opinion.