Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ITS TOTAL BULLSHIT

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:17 pm

NEWCASTLE have shown NO INTEREST WHATS SO EVER IN CHOPS 100% .
Spin from the Club lol. To make us look like we held on to him .

Re: ITS TOTAL BULLSHIT

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 pm

more ridsdale spin tactics to divert away from that of what little he spends in jan same old

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Makes you wonder if he would go if they came in for him though.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:22 pm

to be honest Annis i don't think they would want him! They will be going back into the premiership and i don't think he is good enough to play there. He goes into to many barron spells and not consistant enough!
Last edited by sam salim on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Annis,

This is the vey worst type of spin by the club. Do they not realise that it could well make Chopra unsettled if he thinks there is the possibility of a return to his home town?

Sounds like Ridsdale trying to get Chops in the shop window as he's probably our most saleable asset. When will he stop hawking our players around and trying to sell anyone worth any value?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:29 pm

How is it spin from the club, Annis?

It's a bs story from Terry "Minardi" Phillips. full of vague words like "believed", "understood" with zero facts other than Ridsdale saying no offer has been received.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:32 pm

Why would Newcastle want him back, they are likely to win promotion. They sold him to us in the first place because he could not perform in the P'ship as did Sunderland last season.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Paper Talk thats it.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:How is it spin from the club, Annis?

It's a bs story from Terry "Minardi" Phillips. full of vague words like "believed", "understood" with zero facts other than Ridsdale saying no offer has been received.

Because Terry is virtually glued to PR in My Opinion and says what ever PR tells him to say.

Or Terry makes up stories on slow news days to make himself look a pwoper nawty journo.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:05 pm

nerd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:How is it spin from the club, Annis?

Because Terry is virtually glued to PR in My Opinion and says what ever PR tells him to say.

Or Terry makes up stories on slow news days to make himself look a pwoper nawty journo.

:lol:

I know that if Terry writes anything PR doesnt like, PR rings him straight away and tells him what to write the followinfg day.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:35 pm

I don't think Terry Phillips and his reporting has much credibility at all.
When I used to read his match reports I felt that I had been watching a different game
Some average performances by his favourite players were made into man of the match awards by him.
If PR is feeding him titbits to spread around I wouldn't be surprised.
After all TP needs all he can get after falling out with PR only last month I believe!!

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:NEWCASTLE have shown NO INTEREST WHATS SO EVER IN CHOPS 100% .
Spin from the Club lol. To make us look like we held on to him .

Could also be spin from "whor geordies" seeing we have to play them soon. Great timing as well considering there is shit flying around the camp :?: