Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Huddersfield Town deserve huge credit

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:15 pm

Football Away Days‏ @FBAwayDays

Huddersfield deserve huge credit for their season ticket prices for next season and they could even be in the Premier League

2017/18

- Adults: £199
- 8-17s: £79
- U8's: £29
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Huddersfield Town deserve huge credit

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 pm

They could quite easily be in the premier league, fair play to them

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:07 pm

They can't lose doing this.get to the premier league they get a massive payout plus the season ticket sales.stay in the championship they still get a full house.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Football Away Days‏ @FBAwayDays

Huddersfield deserve huge credit for their season ticket prices for next season and they could even be in the Premier League

2017/18

- Adults: £199
- 8-17s: £79
- U8's: £29

As a financial model, that an only possibly work if their cost base is very low, especially a cheap playing squad.

If they sold every single seat in their stadium at the full ticket price of £199 that would generate a total of £4m of income for the club after taking off v.a.t.Of course, in reality, they are not going to do that.

If they sell 20,000 tickets with say 75% of them adults at £199, 15% at £79 and 10% at £29 then, after taking off v.a.t, that would only generate £2.7m. With no parachute money, how would they avoid big losses ( they made losses in 2014 and 2015)?

Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:49 am

As Hudds concessions end at age 17 its same price for me and my 21yr old son for city season £299(full) & £99( 16-21) = £398.theirs is same price £199 x 2 + £398

Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:14 pm

If you listen to this forum over the years have done wonders in regards to ticket prices. Im still waiting for a refund when we got relegated from prem. That money probably used to pay up contracts. I laugh on here when fans take pride in loyalty and the club just shits all over us. Yes, fences have been ment but I wont forget.

Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:36 pm

blue lagoon wrote:If you listen to this forum over the years have done wonders in regards to ticket prices. Im still waiting for a refund when we got relegated from prem. That money probably used to pay up contracts. I laugh on here when fans take pride in loyalty and the club just shits all over us. Yes, fences have been ment but I wont forget.

What refund? :roll: