Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Standing together as one

Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:24 pm

Standing together as one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Standing together as one

Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm

Generally we have a great country and should be very proud of that :old:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:44 pm

Fusilier23 wrote:Generally we have a great country and should be very proud of that :old:

Have we foo-foo. Worst case of ruining a cultured country I have ever seen. Our own kindness no that's the wrong word "Gullible" has brought death to our streets and the government are to blame. God help our grandchildren.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Fusilier23 wrote:Generally we have a great country and should be very proud of that :old:

Have we foo-foo. Worst case of ruining a cultured country I have ever seen. Our own kindness no that's the wrong word "Gullible" has brought death to our streets and the government are to blame. God help our grandchildren.

Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with our 'kindness', immigration policy or being in Europe or Islam for that matter. This terrorist was British born. It's a delusional ideology effecting a minuscule number of broken individuals. We live in a diverse, multi-cultural country where the overwhelming majority of us live in peace regardless of colour or faith. I am extremely proud of that and I am sure our grand children will believe that too.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 pm

This british born terrorist had been telling people openly about his plans,yet nothing was done.
Its so sad that people are being killed because these politicians are too gutless to do anything about it.I wont stand together with any of these cowards.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:40 pm

englishbluebird wrote:This british born terrorist had been telling people openly about his plans,yet nothing was done.
Its so sad that people are being killed because these politicians are too gutless to do anything about it.I wont stand together with any of these cowards.

Gutless to do what exactly? Cowardly how? You seem to have all the answers.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:47 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:This british born terrorist had been telling people openly about his plans,yet nothing was done.

Arrest well known terrorists instead of waiting until they act? Not hard really.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:58 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:

Arrest well known terrorists instead of waiting until they act? Not hard really.

Iam pretty sure we already do that if there is sufficient evidence of potential criminal action. Thankfully, our 'gutless politicians' believe in freedom and the rule of law in this country preventing us from simply arresting someone because they have a beard or believe in a particular religion.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 pm

He said what he was going to do for f**k sake,these people preach in front of crowds in full view of the public. Ive seen this in person,have you? Plus where have I said every terroist is a muslim, which is what you are clearly implying with your "beards and religion" line. I don't think you are as smart as you seem to think What next,are you going to correct my grammar? :roll:

Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:41 pm

englishbluebird wrote:He said what he was going to do for f**k sake,these people preach in front of crowds in full view of the public. Ive seen this in person,have you? Plus where have I said every terroist is a muslim, which is what you are clearly implying with your "beards and religion" line. I don't think you are as smart as you seem to think What next,are you going to correct my grammar? :roll:

I have not implied anything about you but to quote you 'These people' is telling enough. Our nation is built on the rule of law where we act when the law is broken and not before. That's what our 'Gutless/coward' politicians uphold, preventing us from authoritarianism. I think your grammar is the least of your intellectual problems.

Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:00 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:He said what he was going to do for f**k sake,these people preach in front of crowds in full view of the public. Ive seen this in person,have you? Plus where have I said every terroist is a muslim, which is what you are clearly implying with your "beards and religion" line. I don't think you are as smart as you seem to think What next,are you going to correct my grammar? :roll:

I have not implied anything about you but to quote you 'These people' is telling enough. Our nation is built on the rule of law where we act when the law is broken and not before. That's what our 'Gutless/coward' politicians uphold, preventing us from authoritarianism. I think your grammar is the least of your intellectual problems.

:sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Please, please, PLEEZ, Eastleigh bluebird will u kindly f**k off. Its do-gooders like you that are/have fucked up this ONCE proud nation. Why do you p.c. brigade think anyone who wants to stand up to this filthy scum are racist ? F.T.J. !!!

Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:04 am

EastleighBlue wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
EastleighBlue wrote:

Iam pretty sure we already do that if there is sufficient evidence of potential criminal action. Thankfully, our 'gutless politicians' believe in freedom and the rule of law in this country preventing us from simply arresting someone because they have a beard or believe in a particular religion.

How about when I reported hate preachers in Peckham, preaching about ww3 Islam vs the white people?

The police turned up and walked away, they refused to engage. Didn't they have sufficient evidence? Or we're they scared or their image within the Muslim community? If you have all the answers like it seems you do you can tell me...