Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' 5,000 Rangers Fans '

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:34 am

Great turnout Yesterday for a Fernando Ricksen charity game at Fleetwood v Rangers

5,000 Rangers fans made the long trip :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' 5,000 Rangers Fans '

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:06 pm

Thanks for posting that Annis, he's a charecter pushed the club chairman in the swimming pool fully clothed and peed through Celtic player Alan Thompsons letterbox :o , tragic to see him deteriorating with that motor neurone disease. Good turnout by Rangers Fans.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Jock wrote:Thanks for posting that Annis, he's a charecter pushed the club chairman in the swimming pool fully clothed and peed through Celtic player Alan Thompsons letterbox :o , tragic to see him deteriorating with that motor neurone disease. Good turnout by Rangers Fans.

Sounds a real character :thumbright:

Sad to hear about him, but good on the Rangers fans :thumbright: :thumbright:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Jock wrote:Thanks for posting that Annis, he's a charecter pushed the club chairman in the swimming pool fully clothed and peed through Celtic player Alan Thompsons letterbox :o , tragic to see him deteriorating with that motor neurone disease. Good turnout by Rangers Fans.

It's the same disease that took Jimmy Johnstone.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Jock wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

It's the same disease that took Jimmy Johnstone.

So Sad.

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:33 pm

Disgusting illness something that terrifies me as the body deteriorates the mind is perfectly normal and you end up choking to death , nice to see supporters turn out for the guy.I was at the Old Firm game in 2001 when he was sent off, he was a man who you want in your trench and I am a Tim I feel for him and his family poor sod.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:Disgusting illness something that terrifies me as the body deteriorates the mind is perfectly normal and you end up choking to death , nice to see supporters turn out for the guy.I was at the Old Firm game in 2001 when he was sent off, he was a man who you want in your trench and I am a Tim I feel for him and his family poor sod.

None of us know what's round the corner.