Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' WELL DESERVED '

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:22 pm

A superb game and a great occasion for a man who gave everything for Cardiff City FC.
A club legend :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' WELL DESERVED '

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:22 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A crowd of approx 3,000 turned up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:36 pm

Wonderful afternoon's entertainment,great to see some old faces back. McPhail still looks class,and Chopra got out of the bookies to nab a goal. Wonder what odds he got on himself scoring.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:15 pm

Thoroughly enjoyed that - some great goals too with none better than Jason Mohammed's quality free kick.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Brilliant afternoon, my son really enjoyed too.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Guy on the PA was totally useless, and that's being kind, couldn't understand a word he said, and he seemed not to know most of the players, complete disgrace :bluebird:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:46 pm

Pity there wasn't any singing at all from the grand stand today, but hey ho that's your new style footie fan for you :bluebird:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:Pity there wasn't any singing at all from the grand stand today, but hey ho that's your new style footie fan for you :bluebird:

Is there EVER any singing in the grandstand?

There was a group of about 10 or so at the back of the Canton who kept chanting throughout the whole game, fair play to them.

A couple of good chants too, especially when Kev's team went a few goals behind -

"you're getting sacked in the morning" and "Are you Trollope in disguise?"

:thumbup:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:30 pm

How embarrassing coming out to an empty stadium. Big club what a joke, I feel embarrassed for kev.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:Guy on the PA was totally useless, and that's being kind, couldn't understand a word he said, and he seemed not to know most of the players, complete disgrace :bluebird:

He was shocking

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:14 pm

Dahboy wrote:How embarrassing coming out to an empty stadium. Big club what a joke, I feel embarrassed for kev.

You made a big thing about not going so can't feel that badly about kev

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:42 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:Pity there wasn't any singing at all from the grand stand today, but hey ho that's your new style footie fan for you :bluebird:

Plenty of singing from where I was sitting at family stand end! and plenty of banter with linesman and players near touchline guess not audible canton end?

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:48 pm

:) in picture 3 the second boy up taking a picture is my boy, a very good day, jason mohammeds free kick was great, :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:49 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed it; the game, and the atmosphere. Great to see so many past, and present, players. It was quite moving to see how much our club means to so many people. And Super Kev, of course. :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird