Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thanks from STERN CLOTHING

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:28 pm

Thanks to all the the City lads which are supporting Stern Clothing & thanks to Annis for his support letting me use this the best Cardiff MB website to promote the shop!

Remember for all the best Fila Vintage & Gold, Sergio Tacchini, 80's Casuals, Weekend Offender & Penguin get your arse up to Stern Clothing in Pontypridd opposite The Malsters.

Any questions just ask!

Re: Thanks from STERN CLOTHING

Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:51 pm

you have any new weekend offender stuff in buddy?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:02 pm

Casual - love the Trimm Trab Avatar fella :ayatollah:

Stern - For us exciled clobber lovers..... Do you do mail order? / Have you an online store? Are you keener on price than the Birmingham and London alternatives?

Best of luck with the business mate - Hope you make enough to fund your own casual/trendy habit :lol: :lol: - Love the Fila, Tacchini and Armani gear especially myself :D

Peter

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Casual - love the Trimm Trab Avatar fella :ayatollah:

Stern - For us exciled clobber lovers..... Do you do mail order? / Have you an online store? Are you keener on price than the Birmingham and London alternatives?

Best of luck with the business mate - Hope you make enough to fund your own casual/trendy habit :lol: :lol: - Love the Fila, Tacchini and Armani gear especially myself :D

i think they got a shop on ebay and a website

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/STERN-CLO ... QQ_armrsZ1

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:05 pm

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/STERN-CLO ... QQ_armrsZ1

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:09 pm

Owain wrote:http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/STERN-CLOTHING__W0QQ_armrsZ1

snap :lol:

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:24 pm

Stern wrote:Thanks to all the the City lads which are supporting Stern Clothing & thanks to Annis for his support letting me use this the best Cardiff MB website to promote the shop!

Remember for all the best Fila Vintage & Gold, Sergio Tacchini, 80's Casuals, Weekend Offender & Penguin get your arse up to Stern Clothing in Pontypridd opposite The Malsters.

Any questions just ask!

Your Welcome :ayatollah:
Great Shop Matthew and Dont forget, I am looking for a New Jacket, Fila with pockets.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm

A trendy shop in Ponty? :shock: Surely not! Someone tell me this is not true, please!

Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Stern wrote:Thanks to all the the City lads which are supporting Stern Clothing & thanks to Annis for his support letting me use this the best Cardiff MB website to promote the shop!

Any questions just ask!

Your Welcome :ayatollah:
Great Shop Matthew and Dont forget, I am looking for a New Jacket, Fila with pockets.

My black fila 'white rock' puffer arrived from 80sCasualClassics today - well happy with it too (and it has 2 pockets, plus another zipped one on the arm to boot !! :ayatollah: )

We do love our clobber ;)

Peter

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:32 am

FAO CASUAL - All the new Weekend Offender range will be in at the end of Jan but i still have some t-shirts available which i can do you a deal on.

FAO CCFC WORCESTER - Yes we do offer a Mail Order service but to get the best deal contact me direct on 01443 407078 OR 07977 420702 to avoid me passing on Ebay charges.

FAO BERWYN - Believe! Ponty has a Good Casual clobber shop but im already attracting lads Cardiff, Merthyr, Llantrisant and even Coventry so you dont have to be from Ponty to use the shop. Hopefully, i'll see you soon.

FAO ANNIS - My new Fila Range will be here in a couple of weeks it should be a top you want in there!

Any other questions lads just ask.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:45 am

Any chance of getting any lacoste? Still the best lable imho.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:56 am

FAO TAFFS WELL - There is a chance in the future but i have to be trading 1 year before they will consider stocking me. I'll always be changing my stock in the coming months & years to keep improving the shop. So please keep a look out.

Any other questions lads just ask

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:01 am

Will you be getting any adidas newyork tops in

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:03 am

FAO ELLIOT - No sorry mate

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 am

Matthew, great shop you've got, mate. It was a good visit I had yesterday, a mean cup of tea and a grerat trip down memory lane of football days gone by. I could have stayed and talked all day and I will definitely be making a return visit

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:40 am

can somebody tell me whats the difference between trimm trabb and gazelles?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:43 am

Bigger soles, different designs on the front toe bit, basically

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am

How much the weekend offenders tops? S-Mans?

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:09 pm

The Weekend Offender tee's are normally £25 but im selling them for £20 for the next couple weeks until the new stock arrives.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:32 pm

Happy New Year to you all!

Hopefully losing a 4 - 0 lead will be a thing of the past! :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:43 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Matthew, great shop you've got, mate. It was a good visit I had yesterday, a mean cup of tea and a grerat trip down memory lane of football days gone by. I could have stayed and talked all day and I will definitely be making a return visit

brill i didnt get a cuppa there :lol: had to go down the old age centre :oops:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Cheeky b*stard Baz! I can have one next though, i scene you in the Plymouth game looking good in your Fila Matchday.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:58 pm

Stern wrote:Cheeky b*stard Baz! I can have one next though, i scene you in the Plymouth game looking good in your Fila Matchday.

ta :lol: i will fetch my own teabags if that helps ;) i always look good even though i am big boned :lol: