Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Fair Play Thats Quality '

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:02 am

' Fair Play That Was Nice '

Yesterday
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Fair Play Thats Quality '

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:12 pm

:thumbright: :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:51 pm

:thumbup:

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:09 am

That young lad is obsessed with Defoe and there's a fair bit Sunderland have done to help the lad, I think I'm right in saying that Defoe has become a big part of his life now and can see that Defoe has become very fond of him

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:56 am

Blue_Barber wrote:That young lad is obsessed with Defoe and there's a fair bit Sunderland have done to help the lad, I think I'm right in saying that Defoe has become a big part of his life now and can see that Defoe has become very fond of him

chokes you up to see a kid suffer like that - fair play to Defoe, Sunderland and indeed England :thumbup:

Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:00 am

Blue_Barber wrote:That young lad is obsessed with Defoe and there's a fair bit Sunderland have done to help the lad, I think I'm right in saying that Defoe has become a big part of his life now and can see that Defoe has become very fond of him

It's sad, but lovely to see at the same time :thumbright:

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:07 pm

This picture brought a tear to my eye.
When JD visited the lad in hospital recently the boy's mum said to that as JD was leaving soon, it was time for him to sleep. The lad answered that he wasn't going to go to sleep while JD was there. Defoe promptly said "That's fine by me" and put his legs up onto the bed and told the boy he'd stay til he fell asleep. And he did. Top top marks for Jermaine Defoe. Well done son!!

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:39 am

Got to say my opinions on Defoe has changed dramatically. Got 100% respect for the Man with young Bradley being terminally ill It is gonna hit Defoe massively. Seeing this there are many terminally ill football mad kids out there that there final days could be more magical for them.
Keep fighting Bradley I suppose these things can really help these kids keep fighting.