Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Still Unbeaten '

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:43 am

Still unbeaten and still in the group, it's a must win in Serbia :thumbright:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Still Unbeaten '

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:52 pm

Prefer if lost one of drawn games and won another! That way have one more point which in grand scheme of things is better. :thumbup:

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Prefer if lost one of drawn games and won another! That way have one more point which in grand scheme of things is better. :thumbup:

I'd prefer to have just won them all! That way we'd be top of the group which in the grand scheme of things is better

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Prefer if lost one of drawn games and won another! That way have one more point which in grand scheme of things is better. :thumbup:

I'd prefer to have just won them all! That way we'd be top of the group which in the grand scheme of things is better

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:18 pm

nubbsy wrote:

Tbh Coleman has lost plot slightly in way we are playing ffs Taylor was on wing with bale midfield spraying long passes to him? Ireland managed 1 shot on target on Fri if that? They mustered none against Iceland!!! In this group we are not utilising players to their strengths and been lucky to draw last two home games. :thumbup:

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:38 am

pembroke allan wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

Tbh Coleman has lost plot slightly in way we are playing ffs Taylor was on wing with bale midfield spraying long passes to him? Ireland managed 1 shot on target on Fri if that? They mustered none against Iceland!!! In this group we are not utilising players to their strengths and been lucky to draw last two home games. :thumbup:

Your right mate, we look flat and uninspiring. I hope we can turn things around but right now it doesn't look likely.