Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How do you look at international breaks?

You may select 1 option

View results

" Do you enjoy international breaks? "

Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:38 pm

Earlier on this season, many on here said they look forward to international breaks due to Cardiff City's form and performances at the time.

Now that we're playing well, do you look forward to the international games or can't wait for them to be over?

Personally, I don't enjoy the breaks. Much prefer it when Cardiff City are playing.

Re: " Do you enjoy international breaks? "

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:15 pm

I don't like International breaks because the papers, radio and TV are so England centric and that's all we seem to here about. From a CCFC perspective I prefer it when we are playing but accept that the International breaks offer a chance for the players to rest and get over any injuries.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:54 pm

I don't mind the breaks but I'm not a fan of international football per say :(

I'm a Cardiff City fan and don't subscribe to this "He's an okay guy when he plays for Wales" syndrome that persists even when that person has offended the club I support

Ledley and Gunter (can you believe he is setting appearance records for the country that produced so many legends of the game?) are two that spring to mind, although I'm guessing there are still a few who don't believe Ledley 'dissed' the club and the fans he once claimed to be one of :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:09 pm

No England orientated circus

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:01 pm

I look forward to it. I'm both a proud Cardiff City fan and Welshman. It can sometimes be bad timing, when we're in good form etc. But on the whole I do look forward it.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:12 pm

Wish they were fewer

Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:28 pm

I quite like the international breaks. Gives most of our players a break, and a chance for those who wish to see their national sides, whoever they support.

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:44 pm

Not my favourite to be honest.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:17 pm

they get in the way of a football fans week, no monday night football :roll: , :lol: