Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" NEIL WARNOCK ONCE AGAIN "

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:49 am

Neil Warnock last night once again pleased Cardiff City fans with his straight talking and sense of humour :thumbright: :bluebird:

Neil Warnock in Caerphilly with City fans last night :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " NEIL WARNOCK ONCE AGAIN "

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:40 am

I was there last night and what a thoroughly entertaining evening it proved to be. Warnock was a star. If he hadn't made it as a Football Manager he surely would have as a Comedian. Straight talking as ever, one local yokel asked him if we're likely to go up THIS season; Warnock replied "no f*cking chance".....cue laughter! I get the impression Saadi won't be rejoining us this season though but it sounds like he hasn't given up on keeping Bruno yet (hooray). We're in very safe hands with this man :thumbup:

Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:49 pm

City Slicker wrote:I was there last night and what a thoroughly entertaining evening it proved to be. Warnock was a star. If he hadn't made it as a Football Manager he surely would have as a Comedian. Straight talking as ever, one local yokel asked him if we're likely to go up THIS season; Warnock replied "no f*cking chance".....cue laughter! I get the impression Saadi won't be rejoining us this season though but it sounds like he hasn't given up on keeping Bruno yet (hooray). We're in very safe hands with this man :thumbup:

Thanks for the update :thumbup:

There is more to the Saadi situation than pure football and it's been known for some time he would not be coming back to the CCS next season ;)

Great news that he wants to keep Manga :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:03 am

City Slicker wrote:I was there last night and what a thoroughly entertaining evening it proved to be. Warnock was a star. If he hadn't made it as a Football Manager he surely would have as a Comedian. Straight talking as ever, one local yokel asked him if we're likely to go up THIS season; Warnock replied "no f*cking chance".....cue laughter! I get the impression Saadi won't be rejoining us this season though but it sounds like he hasn't given up on keeping Bruno yet (hooray). We're in very safe hands with this man :thumbup:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:33 am

Sven wrote:

Thanks for the update :thumbup:

There is more to the Saadi situation than pure football and it's been known for some time he would not be coming back to the CCS next season ;)

Great news that he wants to keep Manga :ayatollah:

This 'more to the Saadi situation' wouldn't be he is simply shit would it? :D