Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"FIRST TIME IN 20 YEARS"

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:32 pm

PR met DJ first and spoke at long lengths at what was going wrong.

DJ was then invited at the last moment to the meeting, but kept his mouth shut through out.

PR Ripped in to the players beyond belief and said "Its The First Time in 20 Years I Have Had to Do This"

Your a Disgrace, you loose to little Clubs, I am getting this Club in Debt by paying you all high wages.
I have received over 500 emails, phone calls,texts from Angry Fans.
I run this Club .
If You Dont Want to play for Cardiff City SAY NOW and PUT YOUR SELF ON THE TRANSFER LIST.
Apparently he continued on and on and ripped in to them.

MY OPINION, Fair Play to Him, THEY NEEDED TO BE TOLD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Copyright.

Re: "FIRST TIME IN 20 YEARS"

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Spot on, thanks for the feedback Annis.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:36 pm

good for PR they need a kick up the bollox maybe now they can see how the fans feel

so who's up for transfer then :lol:

Well done. They needed to be told, they can be pathetic at times, embarrasing.

probably say's it all about Jones then? He can't motivate his players!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PR met DJ first and spoke at long lengths at what was going wrong.

DJ was then invited at the last moment to the meeting, but kept his mouth shut through out.

PR Ripped in to the players beyond belief and said "Its The First Time in 20 Years I Have Had to Do This"

Your a Disgrace, you loose to little Clubs, I am getting this Club in Debt by paying you all high wages.
I run this Club .
If You Dont Want to play for Cardiff City SAY NOW and PUT YOUR SELF ON THE TRANSFER LIST.

MY OPINION, Fair Play to Him, THEY NEEDED TO BE TOLD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Copy right.

They all deserved it to, glad Ridsdale has spoken out.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:37 pm

About time the gutless wankers got told

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:38 pm

Great to hear this Annis, at least players know the score now. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few of the "cocky" boys depart in january. Regards to Jo, hope you all had a good xmas, Liam

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:42 pm

I've had enough! Gutless bastards!

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:44 pm

CCFC is run differently to successful clubs like say, Hull, Burnley, Stoke. The culture at CCFC from the bottom to the top, or should I say, from the top to the bottom, is easy come, easy go. Money is thrown around like confetti, everyone thinks like big-time Charlies, and the culture has spread to the playing staff.

We've been here before. Last season's collapse was as much a symptom of management as it was the players' attitudes. We were told 'never again', but here we are - dreadful gutless performances already this season, and now this.

You almost feel grateful when the team puts in a good shift.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:47 pm

So who is on the transfer list then ?

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:47 pm

never thought I would say this " Fair play to PR"

Sack

Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:PR met DJ first and spoke at long lengths at what was going wrong.

I run this Club .

Copyright.

did any of the players say anything

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Fair enough, but when is he going to rip into Dave?

I honestly get the feeling that as long as PR is chairman, DJ will never get sacked.

Bring on the Malaysians I say.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:18 pm

SteW wrote:Fair enough, but when is he going to rip into Dave?

I honestly get the feeling that as long as PR is chairman, DJ will never get sacked.

Fully agree. The players needed to be told and so does Jones in no uncertain terms.

I hope the dour scouser also left with a flea in his ear and a reminder of his duties and obligations to those of us who travel far and wide at great expense and who, let's face it don't ask that much in return, just a bit of passion, professionalism and pride in the shirt.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Am i the only one that has doubts that this actually happened and may just be PR making up storys to appease the fans??

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:20 pm

davids wrote:
SteW wrote:Fair enough, but when is he going to rip into Dave?

Fully agree. The players needed to be told and so does Jones in no uncertain terms.

I hope the dour scouser also left with a flea in his ear and a reminder of his duties and obligations to those of us who travel far and wide at great expense and who, let's face it don't ask that much in return, just a bit of passion, professionalism and pride in the shirt.

totally agree

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:22 pm

I run this Club .

Copyright.

Bollocks... first time in 20 years my arse, so Leeds, Barnsley never fooked up.

Treating players like schoool kids nah... not the way, the ones i spoke to today said they sat there thinking " wanker" whos he to talk about failure.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Ridsdale feeling the heat if this bunch of players dont get him to the Premiership he will be exposed as the club goes bust.

Hatrick for Ridsdale of bust clubs. Once again blaming others.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:27 pm

I can't help but feel a little sceptical/ cynical about all this too. Even if it did happen as documented, why the hell is the Chairman doing the managers job?! I'm growing ever incredulous at the incompetence of our management, and this from someone who until this summer was a staunch fan of both Jones & Ridsdale.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:30 pm

Ridsdale in panic mode, not Jones fault .

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Humphry's wrote:Am i the only one that has doubts that this actually happened and may just be PR making up storys to appease the fans??

I don't think it would be the first time.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:33 pm

it happened but from what i heard ridsdale made a cock of himself with his showmanship, how can Mr Failure lecture success.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:34 pm

It's good that he did this of course, but IMO Dave Jones deserves the blame too.

Even if the players did ignore him, part (a big part) of management is about making sure the players respect you enough to listen to you.

Any team that loses a 4 goal lead in 45 minutes cannot solely be a case of players switching off. That must be the fault of the manager too.

If Dave Jones really did start with the players by saying "You're all w*****s", then Ridsdale ripping into them too will just (IMO) make the players turn against Jones and Ridsdale.

Ridsdale supports Jones 100%.

Meaning that if Jones is doing a crap job (which we know he will), the players can't do anything about it since Ridsdale won't listen.

That's my opinion anyway. I.e. it's good that Ridsdale did this, but Dave Jones deserves most of the blame IMO.
Last edited by BluebirdsFan101 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:35 pm

Ridsdale probably interferes with team selections and tactics and Jones being the man he his will take the rap!!!!!! ;)

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Ridsdale is busting another club hes desperate now interfering in everything. Jones the players do respect not the chairman

the fact this has leaked onto a messageboard for one shows whatis thought of the Riddler by the players how else would it get on here

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Well done the Ridder, whos going Chopra???

Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:50 pm

I run this Club .

Copyright.

First time for everything. Ridders telling the truth. He is getting the club further into debt.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:17 pm

stickywicket wrote:

I run this Club .

Yes Hudson said you dont saying anything when we beat teams like WBA or Boro Away.

Copyright.

did any of the players say anything

Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:20 pm

Humphry's wrote:Am i the only one that has doubts that this actually happened and may just be PR making up storys to appease the fans??

It did happen and it never came from PR.