Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHEAP/ PAY ON THE DAY AWAY FOR CARDIFF FANS

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:23 am

CHEAP/ PAY ON THE DAY AWAY FOR CARDIFF FANS

Wigan like most of the majority of City away games is pay on the turnstile for Cardiff fans game away at Wigan this Saturday and once again No restrictions or need for id etc :bluebird:

I'm putting it out as City fans who live all over the UK are always pm me and FB me asking me about Away games.
For the last three years it's been virtually the same for the majority of our Away games.

The Away end holds 5,000 :ayatollah:

CHEAP PRICES FOR CARDIFF CITY FANS

3pm and not on tv

Adults £22 same as Div 2 clubs fans pay

Under 18's £10

Under 11's £5

Under 5's. £2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CHEAP/ PAY ON THE DAY AWAY FOR CARDIFF FANS

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:27 am

The one away game I am not going too (been to every away game)and the tickets are that cheap, bloody typical :lol:

They are excellent prices fair play, think we will have a decent following up there Annis :bluescarf:

Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:32 am

When is Huddersfield on sale

Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:58 am

If we take more than 3-400 I would be amazed.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:03 pm

RV Casual wrote:If we take more than 3-400 I would be amazed.

Cheap as chips mate,I am of on supporters coach with son :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:22 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
RV Casual wrote:If we take more than 3-400 I would be amazed.

Cheap as chips mate,I am of on supporters coach with son :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The ticket prices are cheap compared to most mate granted but I just don't envisage us suddenly having a 'good' turnout for this.

Our support 'Up North' has been notoriously shit for quite some time now so I don't see how this one is going to be any different given the circumstances (absolutely nothing game).

300 odd to Leeds
250 odd to Sheffield Wednesday
150 to Barnsley
150 to Preston
200 odd to Blackburn
300 odd to Rotherham

Can't see anything to suggest this one is suddenly going to be a 'good turnout' as suggested above, think we are just setting ourselves up for a fall/disappointment.

Hope you have a good day out all the same :thumbup:

Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:15 pm

£22 is no doubt cheaper than most games however I don't think it's cheap and don't think it will make people want to go anymore. It's Wigan and we have nothing to play for.

I went to Wigan a number of years ago, don't think I'd want to go back. They took all the booze off all the coaches while we were at the game. All kinds of police and dogs about boring everyone.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:£22 is no doubt cheaper than most games however I don't think it's cheap and don't think it will make people want to go anymore. It's Wigan and we have nothing to play for.

I went to Wigan a number of years ago, don't think I'd want to go back. They took all the booze off all the coaches while we were at the game. All kinds of police and dogs about boring everyone.

Luke, Div 2 clubs pay £22, thats a good price for the Championship and the kids prices are fantastic :thumbright: :bluebird:

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:29 am

Cardiff could finish in top 8 :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:49 am

Great value,me and my boy going :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:33 am

A fixture picked out by a load of the old uns as it clashes with a well known lads birthday,weekend in Liverpool for 50/60 of us should be a good trip

Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:49 pm

When will the Huddersfield
Tickets go on sale and how many does the away end hold cheers

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Over 600 sold according to Vince.

More than I expected and decent imo.