Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING NEWS THERESA MAY ANNOUNCES...(Off-Topic)

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:01 pm

Paulwallace wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Theresa "stand together Britain" May... let's all stand together whilst the torries privatise the NHS, Police and everything else under the sun and f**k us, the working class whilst we're spoon fed misinformed nationalism. Hope this blows up in her leather face. f*cking lizard.

She does'nt control the NHS in Wales.

Didn't labour open the first privately run nhs hospital?

Yes also during there time in power most new hospitals were built with private sector loans with huge repayments intrest whuch is still crippling rhe nhs today

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:03 pm

Pfi costing the nhs 2 billion ayear

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/nhs/117 ... -year.html

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:09 pm

Oh dear :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:15 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Theresa "stand together Britain" May... let's all stand together whilst the torries privatise the NHS, Police and everything else under the sun and f**k us, the working class whilst we're spoon fed misinformed nationalism. Hope this blows up in her leather face. f*cking lizard.

Yes also during there time in power most new hospitals were built with private sector loans with huge repayments intrest whuch is still crippling rhe nhs today

Firstly I never once said anything in support of labour or made any references to their policies. secondly that was 'new labour' under Tony Blair who were basically torries in disguise (thatcher said new labour was her greatest achievement).

Again, I'm not backing labour. I'm just saying may is a lizard and the tories are scum bags they don't give two shits about the working class. If you wana lap all her 'stand together' crap and disagree with me then that's your parogative - who am I to judge.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:48 pm

nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Paulwallace wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Firstly I never once said anything in support of labour or made any references to their policies. secondly that was 'new labour' under Tony Blair who were basically torries in disguise (thatcher said new labour was her greatest achievement).

Again, I'm not backing labour. I'm just saying may is a lizard and the tories are scum bags they don't give two shits about the working class. If you wana lap all her 'stand together' crap and disagree with me then that's your parogative - who am I to judge.

Im not a torry so i couldn't care less about labour or may