Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Manga staying ?

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Manga still doesnt know if hes staying or not ,he is happy at city since warnock has come in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Manga staying ?

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:44 pm

Would help if his agent turned up for talks....can't see him staying, dont think we will be able to afford him

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:46 pm

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Would help if his agent turned up for talks....can't see him staying, dont think we will be able to afford him

I think its going to depend on the bonuses of the contract ,he is happier now with Warnock and sorted his personal problems out

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:49 pm

wez1927 wrote:
oohahhPaulMillar wrote:Would help if his agent turned up for talks....can't see him staying, dont think we will be able to afford him

I think its going to depend on the bonuses of the contract ,he is happier now with Warnock and sorted his personal problems out

Hope so Wez, excellent player when fully fit

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:54 pm

Manga staying would be a coup for City and would show both the ambition of the club and the influence the manager has had on its previously failing playing staffs :thumbup:

I'm sure there was a genuine reason the Agent didn't appear (I've not seen the club being critical?) for his supposed appointment and only time will tell ;)

Those who have met/spoken to Bruno Manga will know he is a genuinely nice guy; polite and unassuming :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Sven wrote:Manga staying would be a coup for City and would show both the ambition of the club and the influence the manager has had on its previously failing playing staffs :thumbup:

I'm sure there was a genuine reason the Agent didn't appear (I've not seen the club being critical?) for his supposed appointment and only time will tell ;)

Those who have met/spoken to Bruno Manga will know he is a genuinely nice guy; polite and unassuming :ayatollah:

Your right hes happy in cardiff

Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:02 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:Manga staying would be a coup for City and would show both the ambition of the club and the influence the manager has had on its previously failing playing staffs :thumbup:

Your right hes happy in cardiff

wez, most of the City squad are. It's a great place to live! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:00 pm

If Bournemouth come in for him I think he'll leave. I'm sure he's ambitious and wants to play in the Premier. Sad to see him go though.....sheer class.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Unlike some I can mention, Noone, Harris, Pilkington he put in a shift on Monday which had 'I want to do my best here' written all over it. Total class but we can't afford £25000pw.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:08 pm

We how do you know he doesn't know? And that he's happy here?

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:26 pm

nubbsy wrote:We how do you know he doesn't know? And that he's happy here?

Straight from the the horses mouth :lol:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:58 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Straight from the the horses mouth :lol:

Fair enough!

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Anyone know the 'personal problems'?
Just being a nosey sod. Pm if u like :thumbup:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:22 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Anyone know the 'personal problems'?

The normal things ,mrs, drink ,his family come over and sorted him out apparently

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:24 pm

wez1927 wrote:

The normal things ,mrs, drink ,his family come over and sorted him out apparently

Cheers Wez.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:32 pm

I heard his wife couldn't get a Visa to come over here, so he was missing her a lot. Not sure if he had any other problems on top of that. Great to read he's happy here now though!

Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Can't afford to keep him, more like can't afford to lose him. He could win us promotion next season and then the wages would look trivial. Come on Neil sign him up.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:31 pm

He doesn't but it's wez.
He's probably been talking to an estate agent.
:lol:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:35 pm

If we manage to keep Manga it will be our best bit of business this summer. To lose a player of his class on a free would be a blow

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:40 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

He doesn't but it's wez.

Your on the right lines :lol: the picture was taken today in the op

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:59 pm

I hope he stays but just can't see it happening even if we continued his high wage in sure he can get that plus a signing on fee elsewhere.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:43 pm

Hopefully Bournemouth will pursue their interest in John Terry and also they like a bit of Ruud Gulltt hair-a-likey Nathan Ake on loan down there. Also Manga would not be guaranteed games at a Premier League club and the lad probably likes to play as it gets him in the national side.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Playing next to Morrison ;)

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:39 am

wez1927 wrote:

He doesn't but it's wez.

That your boy wez?

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:58 am

nubbsy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

He doesn't but it's wez.

That your boy wez?

No its a friends step son ,lets just say they know him very well

Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Is that a spliff in mangas left hand? KJ must have got him on the burn

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:34 pm

first of all, any fan that asks him, of course he will say "im happy here" etc blah blah, why wouldn't he, if he said yeah I want to leave, hopefully a better club, more money etc, the fans might turn ugly, so obviously he will bullshit, and he might be happy here, but it doesn't mean hes happy with a pay-cut, or championship football, he might find he is happier earning a lot more with a better club, in a nicer area in a better league

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:35 am

bluebird04 wrote:first of all, any fan that asks him, of course he will say "im happy here" etc blah blah, why wouldn't he, if he said yeah I want to leave, hopefully a better club, more money etc, the fans might turn ugly, so obviously he will bullshit, and he might be happy here, but it doesn't mean hes happy with a pay-cut, or championship football, he might find he is happier earning a lot more with a better club, in a nicer area in a better league

Valid points