Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' WATCH CARDIFF CITY FOR JUST £99 A SEASON '

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Cardiff City have currently sold approx 8,500 season tickets, its rising,but not as fast as it should be.

Clubs like Bradford,Wolves, Huddersfield, Portsmouth have already sold 15,000, some even 18,500 season tickets.

WE HAVE NEIL WARNOCK :bluebird: :bluebird:

LETS GET OURS SALES TO 18,000 MINIMUM :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

JUST LOOK AT THE PRICES / WE ARE ONE OF THE CHEAPEST :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

STUDENT SEASON TICKETS | WATCH CARDIFF CITY IN 2017/18 FOR JUST £99!

Are you a full time student in Cardiff or the surrounding areas? Fancy joining Neil Warnock’s Bluebirds on their 2017/18 journey? Well… we’re delighted to say that it won’t cost you much.

For just £99.00 for a 2017/18 Student Season Ticket, anybody studying full time can secure their place at Cardiff City Stadium for the entire campaign, working out at just £4.31 per match*.

You asked, we listened!
A similarly excellent priced student ticket was offered for the 2016/17 season, for full time students aged 25 and under. After taking supporter feedback into consideration, we’re happy to now be able to offer this £99.00 Season Ticket to all full time students.

Under 16's £49 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Adults £249 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' WATCH CARDIFF CITY FOR JUST £99 A SEASON '

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

:bluebird:

Under 25's

For just £99.00 for a 2017/18 Student Season Ticket, anybody studying full time can secure their place at Cardiff City Stadium for the entire campaign, working out at just £4.31 per match*.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:40 pm

:bluebird: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:41 pm

:bluebird: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:41 pm

:bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:42 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:17 pm

Got my season ticket today £299 for 23 games fantastic value and it definitely will not be dull under Warnock this will be my 45th season supporting City and I am already looking forward to it :old: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm

blueheaven wrote:Got my season ticket today £299 for 23 games fantastic value and it definitely will not be dull under Warnock this will be my 45th season supporting City and I am already looking forward to it :old: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Brilliant Value :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:59 pm

It's going to take time to get the floaters back, they have found other interests on a Saturday but I believe we will increase to 17-18k gates next season and if we have a decent season it will gather momentum. To be honest looking back at the club I grew up supporting would only dream of 17k week in week out. We have come a long way. Enjoy the ride. :thumbup: