UPDATED DANISH MEDIA: A-CORN WINDFALL FOR CITY?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED DANISH MEDIA: A-CORN WINDFALL FOR CITY?

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:15 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
See what your problem is, you just cannot see any other view point.

Now to the matter in hand as I stated none of us are party to the large majority of clauses inserted yet you purport to be an expert on all things related.

Just accept that you could possibly be wrong and Cardiff city may have In fact inserted the clause in the contract that you yourself have never seen.

Why would I accept that Cardiff have inserted the clause? BEcause the media probably made a mistake by not understanding these things? Nah you are ok, I will stick with the overwhelming probability that this is nonsense :D

You can think it's nonsense all day and that is entirely your perogative but what you can't do is constantly post claiming "there is no way this is true" and argue with posters when it possibly is true.

What's the part your struggling with? You think Cardiff haven't inserted but you don't know Cardiff haven't, therefore stop your argument.

Simple isn't it.
WelshPatriot

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby SnackaJack » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:26 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Now to the matter in hand as I stated none of us are party to the large majority of clauses inserted yet you purport to be an expert on all things related.

Just accept that you could possibly be wrong and Cardiff city may have In fact inserted the clause in the contract that you yourself have never seen.

Why would I accept that Cardiff have inserted the clause? BEcause the media probably made a mistake by not understanding these things? Nah you are ok, I will stick with the overwhelming probability that this is nonsense :D

You can think it's nonsense all day and that is entirely your perogative but what you can't do is constantly post claiming "there is no way this is true" and argue with posters when it possibly is true.

What's the part your struggling with? You think Cardiff haven't inserted but you don't know Cardiff haven't, therefore stop your argument.

Simple isn't it.

Of course I can, just like any sane human would say there is no way Santa is real, or the Lochness Monter. There is no proof ofeither of course, just common sense tells us so.

I am not struggling with anything young man, apart from maybe coming to terms with the complete lack of understanding some quarters have over financial deals. It is unbelievable frankly.

Yes it is simple. :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby WelshPatriot » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:33 pm

SnackaJack wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
SnackaJack wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:

Simple isn't it.

Of course I can, just like any sane human would say there is no way Santa is real, or the Lochness Monter. There is no proof ofeither of course, just common sense tells us so.

I am not struggling with anything young man, apart from maybe coming to terms with the complete lack of understanding some quarters have over financial deals. It is unbelievable frankly.

Yes it is simple. :laughing6:

Santa cannot exist, however different sell on clauses can.

Goodnight.
WelshPatriot

Postby SnackaJack » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:36 pm

Where is your proof he cannot? You are contradicting yourself... as usual.

There is no way this 60% deal is true. Similarly to Santa.

Have a wonderful evening sir :laughing6:
SnackaJack

Postby wez1927 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:46 pm

SnackaJack wrote:Where is your proof he cannot? You are contradicting yourself... as usual.

There is no way this 60% deal is true. Similarly to Santa.

Have a wonderful evening sir :laughing6:

Dickhead :lol:
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby SnackaJack » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:48 pm

wez1927 wrote:Dickhead :lol:

Agreed, never witnessed anyone to be so afraid of debate they pop in and out with one word and a smiley before on such a fequent basis. :lol:

Although I am glad you admitted it rather than me having to say it. :D
SnackaJack

Postby Chris Holmes » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Updated Sunday night

Corny scored 2 goals for FCK today

http://www.fyens.dk/sport/Solbakken-Cor ... l/3143398#

April 23, 2017 at. 21:35
Andreas Cornelius can switch to Atalanta, if he wants to go, FCK manager Ståle Solbakken states.
Andreas Cornelius scored twice when FC Copenhagen Sunday played closer to a new Danish championship with a 3-1 victory over FC Midtjylland.

And during the coming week, the 24-year-old may be attacking a deal with the Atalanta Serie A, which he visited during the past week. Andreas must decide now. If he wants to leave, I have a strong feeling that the clubs agree on a prize.

"We must see if it falls into place during the coming week," says FC Copenhagen manager Ståle Solbakken, confirming at the same time that Atalanta is the only serious contender for Cornelius.

Even the double goal scorer will not say anything concrete about his visit to Atalanta, but he highlights Series A as an attractive destination.

"It should be remembered that it is not only in the Premier League that is playing good football.

- Series A is one of the world's four biggest leagues. There are lots of good and traditional clubs that perform well European, says Cornelius, and continues:

"They are a bit more tactical in Italy, and there are many good Italian coaches. Opposite to the Premier League, where there are not many good English coaches. They control the tactics in Italy.

Cornelius had a failed stay three years ago in the Premier League club Cardiff, but he has developed a lot since, he believes.
- I have built a lot of football. I have improved my core competencies. My main game and my timing.
"And if I can continue to improve the simple things, I think I can apply everywhere," says Cornelius.

Solbakken is pleased that Cornelius may end up in Atalanta.
Andreas is not going to a bad Premier League club. It will not be good for him.

"I can not guarantee he will be successful in Atalanta, but they play with a big attacker, and Corner has some excellent spear skills in that area," said the FCK boss.
Chris Holmes

Postby Rydogsccfc » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:38 pm

This would be good if it is true maybe this was the "future" Malky was on about. :laughing6:
On 13th December 2016 one man stood up to be counted against a pack of Wolves his name was Kenneth Zohore.
Rydogsccfc

Previous

Return to General Chat