Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK:IF THEY DONT WANT TO WEAR THE SHIRT,THEY CAN GO

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:39 am

NEIL WARNOCK:"IF THEY DONT WANT TO WEAR THE SHIRT,THEY CAN GO"

The Bruno Manga situation

Neil Warnock has reiterated that Bruno Manga is unlikely to be at the club next season and in fact the Bluebirds have already lined up the Gabon international’s replacement - along with another five players who they’ve held talks with.

Here is the full story

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I was supposed to meet his agent and they cancelled the meetings - but now it will be next week. You can’t agree anything if you don’t talk to anybody! His agent doesn’t speak the best English."

"Bruno tells me one thing but I know what agents will be like and I don’t expect that to be successful. We’re down the line on somebody else coming in as well for that position so we’re not going to let anything worry us. If people don’t want to play for Cardiff City and if they don’t want to put a blue shirt on, then they’re not for us."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: "BRUNO MANGA SITUATION"

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:51 am

Forever Blue wrote:The Bruno Manga situation

Neil Warnock has reiterated that Bruno Manga is unlikely to be at the club next season and in fact the Bluebirds have already lined up the Gabon international’s replacement - along with another five players who they’ve held talks with.

Here is the full story

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I was supposed to meet his agent and they cancelled the meetings - but now it will be next week. You can’t agree anything if you don’t talk to anybody! His agent doesn’t speak the best English."

"Bruno tells me one thing but I know what agents will be like and I don’t expect that to be successful. We’re down the line on somebody else coming in as well for that position so we’re not going to let anything worry us. If people don’t want to play for Cardiff City and if they don’t want to put a blue shirt on, then they’re not for us."

I knew that Brunos agent was coming back for talks hence the thread yesterday ,bruno likes warnock and is happy playing for him

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:12 am

Good on Warnock, no soft ball with ropey agents.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:14 am

Jules wrote:Good on Warnock, no soft ball with ropey agents.

Agree ,sounds like his agent is jaffing around

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:50 am

For me it is important we get our business done early in the transfer window. If players or agents are playing us against other clubs - move on to the next target.

Time for the charity of Cardiff city to stop and in NW I believe he won't take the shite that other managers have :thumbup:

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:52 am

Dobbin wrote:For me it is important we get our business done early in the transfer window. If players or agents are playing us against other clubs - move on to the next target.

Time for the charity of Cardiff city to stop and in NW I believe he won't take the shite that other managers have :thumbup:

Agree and i think warnock will do that

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:52 am

Dobbin wrote:For me it is important we get our business done early in the transfer window. If players or agents are playing us against other clubs - move on to the next target.

Agree and i think warnock will do that

Re: NEIL WARNOCK:IF THEY DONT WANT TO WEAR THE SHIRT,THEY CA

Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:21 am

If Warnock has a replacement already lined up I doubt we will see Bruno next season.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:53 pm

I just love Warnock's approach. No primadonnas and no shit. A breath of fresh air.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:51 pm

I don't think he'll make a fuss over Kads either and I think he should stay if he really wants to develop fully as a player.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:07 pm

Perhaps NW hasnt got someone lined up to replace Manga?He may be testing the waters!shrewd man is our Neil

Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 pm

City Slicker wrote:I just love Warnock's approach. No primadonnas and no shit. A breath of fresh air.

Spot on, agents are self serving parasites.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:52 pm

bluemun wrote:I don't think he'll make a fuss over Kads either and I think he should stay if he really wants to develop fully as a player.

I agree and as it should be, not being held to ransom from a player who while has improved has no right to give it the big I am. Always other players available, your in or your out. I think that will be his motto, players leaving has never bothered me. You move on to the next one. :thumbup: