Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock on who is going down

Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:44 am

NEIL WARNOCK:

"It’s a toss of a coin, referee’s decision - anything can happen in 3 games. Blackburn and Forest are in the same situation."

"Birmingham have got new faces now with Harry and Steve Cotterill. Bristol City have got Tammy Abraham - this season anyhow! It’s between those clubs although Burton will be delighted after last week. I thought they’d struggle but I’m really hoping they can stay up."

Re: Neil Warnock on who is going down

Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:NEIL WARNOCK:

"It’s a toss of a coin, referee’s decision - anything can happen in 3 games. Blackburn and Forest are in the same situation."

"Birmingham have got new faces now with Harry and Steve Cotterill. Bristol City have got Tammy Abraham - this season anyhow! It’s between those clubs although Burton will be delighted after last week. I thought they’d struggle but I’m really hoping they can stay up."

Do you think we could have Abraham next season with that quote ?

Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:

:lol: :thumbup:

With Warnock you never know.

Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:03 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Well certainly won't be with Bristol.! :occasion5: