Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FRESH UPDATE: DAVE JONES GONE...!!

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:02 pm

' DAVE JONES GO NOW YOUR A DISGRACE '

Sky Sports presenter Jeff Stelling launched an astonishing attack on former Cardiff City boss Dave Jones live on television after his beloved Hartlepool United side's 2-0 defeat at home to Barnet.

UPDATED

Stelling just repeated and begged Dave Jones to leave NOW.

As Sky Sports results etc just finished, Stelling just said I beg you please go before the Cheltenham game, so my club can be saved.

Dave Jones 13pts from 51pts for Hartlepool

Taken Hartlepool to the bottom two of Division 2, on the verge of Non League

Live on Sky Sports Geoff Stelling has just begged you to walk and not ruin Hartlepool anymore.

Telling offered to give up his Presidency of Hartlepool if Dave Jones would leave now.

Funny most clubs fans thought the same.

Thats why I personally never liked your attitude and you never had passion or care for your clubs.
Your attitude was awful in my opinion, ignorant.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' DAVE JONES GO NOW YOUR A DISGRACE '

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Dave Jones 13pts from 51pts for Hartlepool

Live on Sky Sports Geoff Stelling has just begged you to walk and not ruin Hartlepool anymore.

Telling offered to give up his Presidency of Hartlepool if Dave Jones would leave now.

Thats why I personally never liked your attitude and you never had passion or care for your clubs.

Annis was funny as hell! he even said would resign as president if they went! :laughing6:

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:10 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Annis was funny as hell! he even said would resign as president if they went! :laughing6:

Allan, In some ways very funny his outburst :lol: but sad in other ways.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Allan, In some ways very funny his outburst :lol: but sad in other ways.

Yes obviously everything not right at his club! Do like his passion on Ssn life as a supporter is not easy even if in the public eye! But not all over yet. :thumbup:

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:18 pm

And lots on here wanted him back in recent times! :shock: :shock:

:lol:

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:20 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:And lots on here wanted him back in recent times! :shock: :shock:

100% I never, just the usual suspects :lol: :lol:

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:And lots on here wanted him back in recent times! :shock: :shock:

100% I never, just the usual suspects :lol: :lol:

100% me neither mate.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Sad to see.

Stelling is Hartlepool through and through. You see his passion for them every week, and goes to all their mid-week games when he has a night off Sky. Apparently could be leaving Sky so he can go and watch them more.

Sad to see any true supporter get to that point.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Horrible ignorant pig

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:34 pm

DEANO wrote:Horrible ignorant pig

Mate, worse than a pig

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Always disliked Jones sorry

Very arrogant ignorant man as Annis says

Wiggy

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Wiggy wrote:Always disliked Jones sorry

Very arrogant ignorant man as Annis says

Wiggy

Wiggy, I know so many stories its incredible, but I have personally witnessed his arrogance towards City fans and players.
Honestly I prefer Tan as a person than Dave Jones :shock: :lol:

Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:58 pm

UPDATED

Stelling just repeated and begged Dave Jones to leave NOW.

As Sky Sports results etc just finished, Stelling just said I beg you please go before the Cheltenham game, so my club can be saved.

Re: UPDATED ' DAVE JONES GO NOW YOUR A DISGRACE '

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:04 pm

More bashing are ex manager.it's pathetic..thanks Dave Jones for what you did for us..good manager for us made us who we are today a respected championship side

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:16 pm

The football played under Dave Jones was the best I have seen for a long time and no one will question that however his man management of players, allowing his favourites the run of the town and getting over the line now that is a different story.

Take his style of football with Malkys organisation and Neil Waenocks experience and no nonsense style and we would storm this league :thumbup:

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:25 pm

Dobbin wrote:The football played under Dave Jones was the best I have seen for a long time and no one will question that however his man management of players, allowing his favourites the run of the town and getting over the line now that is a different story.

Take his style of football with Malkys organisation and Neil Waenocks experience and no nonsense style and we would storm this league :thumbup:

Great post. Totally agree.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Dobbin wrote:The football played under Dave Jones was the best I have seen for a long time and no one will question that however his man management of players, allowing his favourites the run of the town and getting over the line now that is a different story.

Dobbins and don't forget Jones was known as the bottler and fails at the final hurdle.
Six years he had at Cardiff and won nothing, prob due to his awful arrogance.

I agree he had some quality players who certainly knew how to play, just the wrong manager to manage them.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:10 pm

No matter who it was aimed at, Jeff Stelling overstepped the mark today (for the second week in a row) and abused both his Sky TV position and his Monkey Hanger Presidency to criticise Dave Jones :(

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Dobbins and don't forget Jones was known as the bottler and fails at the final hurdle.

I agree he had some quality players who certainly knew how to play, just the wrong manager to manage them.

Agreed hence why I said his man management and getting over the line was a different story - who will ever forget the day at Preston that drive home was the worst. However I still think the football played was the best style we have seen do you not agre ?

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Dobbin wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Agreed hence why I said his man management and getting over the line was a different story - who will ever forget the day at Preston that drive home was the worst. However I still think the football played was the best style we have seen do you not agre ?

With you 100% and Jones should of been sacked after Preston away and def after Ipswich home.

Yes good football, but success was never going to happen under Dave Jones.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Didn't realise Dave Jones was even Hartlepool manager. Agree he seemed an arrogant so and so; spate with echo, didn't associate with fans, Jacks game was just another game, glad to see the back of Ninian park and so on. But to his credit he could sign cheap players and turn them in to very good Cardiff/Championship players. His style of football was great to watch and nearly very nearly got us promoted on a shoestring.

We didn't go up (unfortunately) so to many he's a failure but he got us mighty close and the play off final was all down to the players (bar Chops) as they were crap not the manager.

Anyway, I enjoyed his reign as manager.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:33 pm

I'd forgotten they were called The Monkey Hangers. Unbelievable Jeff.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Been downhill since his city days, not sure why but he's done now. Didn't cooper go with him as his number two?

Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:00 pm

How many on here will own up to saying get him back in?

Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:09 pm

nubbsy wrote:How many on here will own up to saying get him back in?

Never said get him back in but got to say if you offered me dj during slades days would have taken it despite him doing a decent enough job albeit at the same time boring me to death. He's done now dj.

Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:54 pm

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker ... rt=0.seems like he,s resigned his post at the club and is getting involved with the supporters trust

Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:08 pm

thought he was brilliant for us, my favourite manager probably, straight talking none of this pretend loving for fans. however he left at the right time and as soon as he left well I moved on lol. Not to bothered how he does.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:11 am

2blue2handle wrote:thought he was brilliant for us, my favourite manager probably, straight talking none of this pretend loving for fans. however he left at the right time and as soon as he left well I moved on lol. Not to bothered how he does.

Pretend loving. You mean he was a miserable b*stard that didn't give a shit about no one.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:57 am

nubbsy wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:thought he was brilliant for us, my favourite manager probably, straight talking none of this pretend loving for fans. however he left at the right time and as soon as he left well I moved on lol. Not to bothered how he does.

Pretend loving. You mean he was a miserable b*stard that didn't give a shit about no one.

Jack, he had NO respect for our fans and he even made the players feel that way.
Very very ignorant/miserable,arrogant and in my opinion an attitude that can only hurt football.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:57 am

Hartlepool have not won for seven games.

Jones would go on a bad run with Cardiff and would struggle to end it, as he can't motivate his players.