Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Defence ' Labour supporters

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:31 pm

toryboy49 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
toryboy49 wrote:I tried to start a debate on here regarding Corbyns ability or lack of ability to defend our country,there can not be a more important duty of any Prime Minister than to defend his or her own people from our enemies whether those enemies be in the shape of another country or individual terrorist organisations and in my view Corbyn would be to much of a dangerous risk for our country to take,finally I would like to thank most of those on here in taking the time to respond to my posting

Its been an absolute pleasure. Now bore off.

It completely astounds me that you find the defence of your country a bore,I'm sure your father or grandfather did not find it boring when they fought for their country

It completely astounds me that you are so boring. I'm sure your father or grandfather also found you boring when they fought for the defence of parents that have to endure mind-numbingly boring children. Now bore off Bobble-Cock.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:11 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
toryboy49 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
toryboy49 wrote:I tried to start a debate on here regarding Corbyns ability or lack of ability to defend our country,there can not be a more important duty of any Prime Minister than to defend his or her own people from our enemies whether those enemies be in the shape of another country or individual terrorist organisations and in my view Corbyn would be to much of a dangerous risk for our country to take,finally I would like to thank most of those on here in taking the time to respond to my posting

Its been an absolute pleasure. Now bore off.

It completely astounds me that you find the defence of your country a bore,I'm sure your father or grandfather did not find it boring when they fought for their country

It completely astounds me that you are so boring. I'm sure your father or grandfather also found you boring when they fought for the defence of parents that have to endure mind-numbingly boring children. Now bore off Bobble-Cock.

:lol:

Re: Defence

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:01 am

bluebird04 wrote:made me laugh, calling Corbyn a friend of Hamas and IRA. when the british government has been making money selling arms to Saudi and others who use them for more illegal purposes. everyone says Corbyn is a friend of the IRA because he smooth-talked them during the peace negotiations, im pretty young so no tooled up on the war in northern Ireland, but I'm sure we had to "smooth talk them" in order to achieve peace.

as for Hamas, im sure they are an organisation funded by Iran, which have seized power in Palestine who are being slaughtered by Israel, (again i am not clued up) but both sides are doing evil. If corbyn said he was pro-Israel, people would have issue.

and does anyone REALLY think us having nuclear weapons is what is really stopping someone from Nuking us ? remember America is the only nation to ever use Nuclear weapons (in WW2) (I believe the A-Bomb is considered a nuke). i remember reading something before which stated even if say "Country A" launched a nuclear weapon in modern times, there isn't anything we can do to stop it, as if we blew the nuke up mid air, radiation would be devastating.

Hamas do not want a Palestinian homeland like ISIS, AlQeda, Boko Haram and AlShabab they want a Worldwide Caliphate under Sharia Law. Corbyn was not a major player in the NI peace talks and contributed nothing to the Good Friday Agreement, the IRA, after decades of shooting and bombing innocent men, women and children realised they could not get a United Ireland by force, indeed many of their people had been taken out by Loyalist gunmen, that's why they agreed to the GFA. Corbyn is a self loather ashamed to be British, he should stick to tending his allotment and making jam. Sadly we need Nukes to stop us being nuked, it's not good but it's the reality, Corbyn lost touch with reality long ago and is incapable of Real Politick.

Re: Defence

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 am

Jock wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:made me laugh, calling Corbyn a friend of Hamas and IRA. when the british government has been making money selling arms to Saudi and others who use them for more illegal purposes. everyone says Corbyn is a friend of the IRA because he smooth-talked them during the peace negotiations, im pretty young so no tooled up on the war in northern Ireland, but I'm sure we had to "smooth talk them" in order to achieve peace.

as for Hamas, im sure they are an organisation funded by Iran, which have seized power in Palestine who are being slaughtered by Israel, (again i am not clued up) but both sides are doing evil. If corbyn said he was pro-Israel, people would have issue.

and does anyone REALLY think us having nuclear weapons is what is really stopping someone from Nuking us ? remember America is the only nation to ever use Nuclear weapons (in WW2) (I believe the A-Bomb is considered a nuke). i remember reading something before which stated even if say "Country A" launched a nuclear weapon in modern times, there isn't anything we can do to stop it, as if we blew the nuke up mid air, radiation would be devastating.

Hamas do not want a Palestinian homeland like ISIS, AlQeda, Boko Haram and AlShabab they want a Worldwide Caliphate under Sharia Law. Corbyn was not a major player in the NI peace talks and contributed nothing to the Good Friday Agreement, the IRA, after decades of shooting and bombing innocent men, women and children realised they could not get a United Ireland by force, indeed many of their people had been taken out by Loyalist gunmen, that's why they agreed to the GFA. Corbyn is a self loather ashamed to be British, he should stick to tending his allotment and making jam. Sadly we need Nukes to stop us being nuked, it's not good but it's the reality, Corbyn lost touch with reality long ago and is incapable of Real Politick.

Totally agree

Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:47 pm

About right
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Here's a challenge for Theresa May supporters:

Write a short essay defending the "strong and stable leader" propaganda trope. Your essay must focus on Theresa May's character and abilities, not on deflecting.

If you mention Jeremy Corbyn or any other politician you're disqualified.

Your move.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:47 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:Here's a challenge for Theresa May supporters:

Write a short essay defending the "strong and stable leader" propaganda trope. Your essay must focus on Theresa May's character and abilities, not on deflecting.

Your move.

Is there many may supporters on here :lol:

Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:59 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

So you're in the mentality of "anyone but Corbyn"? :roll:

Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:11 pm

We could nuke Russia and they wouldnt know a thing. The yanks just dropped 59 bm's on Syria, the much hyped Russian ABM defences missed them all...

Someones probably looking at 10-15 in the salt mine for that.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:31 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

Yes corbyn is a threat to national security

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:23 pm

wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

Care to explain how selling Bombs, Arms and other weaponry, including chemical weapons to Saudi Arabia keeps the UK safe?

Care to explain how having 215 (only 16 can Ben carried at once on trident) nuclear bombs keeps the UK safe from Russia's 4,490 (estimate) nuclear war heads?

Care to explain how having 215 nuclear warheads keeps us safe from unknown home grown terrorism?

Care to explain how 215 nuclear warheads keeps us safe from a maniac who believes in an ideology, from driving a 8 ton truck into a group of innocent people?

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:27 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

Care to explain how selling Bombs, Arms and other weaponry, including chemical weapons to Saudi Arabia keeps the UK safe?

Care to explain how having 215 (only 16 can Ben carried at once on trident) nuclear bombs keeps the UK safe from Russia's 4,490 (estimate) nuclear war heads?

Care to explain how having 215 nuclear warheads keeps us safe from unknown home grown terrorism?

Care to explain how 215 nuclear warheads keeps us safe from a maniac who believes in an ideology, from driving a 8 ton truck into a group of innocent people?

Your a lost cause,looney lefty if you cant see that corbyn is threat then your off your head

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 pm

wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

Your a lost cause,looney lefty if you cant see that corbyn is threat then your off your head

You not going to answer my questions then? :roll: same old Tory. 4 simple questions about defence, and you avoid it by reverting to insults. Now where have I seen that before. Ah yes, PMQ's EVERY WEEK :shock:

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:46 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

You not going to answer my questions then? :roll: same old Tory. 4 simple questions about defence, and you avoid it by reverting to insults. Now where have I seen that before. Ah yes, PMQ's EVERY WEEK :shock:

Tory :lol: never voted tory in my life

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:47 pm

wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

And still avoiding my questions. :thumbright:

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:51 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

Doesn't it concern you corbyns links to the ira and hammas or yoy turning a blind eye to that ?

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:57 pm

wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

Doesn't it concern you corbyns links to the ira and hammas or yoy turning a blind eye to that ?

It doesn't concern me due to the simple fact, Corbyn orchestrated a political peace deal in Northern Ireland that is still implemented to this very day. He also tried to orchestrate a peace deal that saw Israel STOP taking land from the West Bank to illegally build settlements on (a deal that has since been recognised by the UN council & Donald Trump (during his election campaign he critised Israel and praised known figures for a political solution)

Now I've answered your question, are you going to avoid mine or carry on? Here they are again :-

I'll even write the numbers for you to answer each one to make it easier.

Answer 1....

Answer 2....

Answer 3....

Answer 4....

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:02 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your move.

so by your logic back in the day a bow and arrow actually meant just the one arrow.?

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:06 pm

cant believe someone is seriously asking how trident prevents a lone terrorist with a knife.
jeez . how does a copper on the isle of white stop a nutter in a car in London.? he doesnt so scrap the isle of white police too. :lol:

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:09 pm

dogfound wrote:cant believe someone is seriously asking how trident prevents a lone terrorist with a knife.
jeez . how does a copper on the isle of white stop a nutter in a car in London.? he doesnt so scrap the isle of white police too. :lol:

I think that has gone straight over your head! :shock:

"Corbyn a Threat to national security due to not supporting the Armed Forces and Trident"

Once again, I ask you or anyone, how does 215 Nuclear Warheads prevent Russia's 4490 (estimate) nuclear warheads from hitting us?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/31/mod-facing-1bn-a-year-funding-shortfall

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:15 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
dogfound wrote:cant believe someone is seriously asking how trident prevents a lone terrorist with a knife.

"Corbyn a Threat to national security due to not supporting the Armed Forces and Trident"

Once again, I ask you or anyone, how does 215 Nuclear Warheads prevent Russia's 4490 (estimate) nuclear warheads from hitting us?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/31/mod-facing-1bn-a-year-funding-shortfall

It does'nt stop them from hitting us. It makes them think twice before using them though. That is why it is called a deterrent.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:

It does'nt stop them from hitting us. It makes them think twice before using them though. That is why it is called a deterrent.

correct .

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:16 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:

Exactly but corbyn wants to get rid of it ffs the guy us a clown ,open borders,no defence policy,links to terroist the guy is a threat the looney lefties are deluded to thonk otherwise

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:20 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:

over MY head.
one way or another we all protect ourselves from all sorts of things. national security is no different just on a much bigger scale.
anyway he aint getting in thats the reason we joined and voted for him :lol:

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 pm

How much damage would one nuclear warhead cause if it was dropped in the middle of Moscow.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Magners wrote:How much damage would one nuclear warhead cause if it was dropped in the middle of Moscow.

Take s a 7 to 10 mile radius out so 220 would take most of russia out dont need 4000

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:28 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:

Exactly but corbyn wants to get rid of it ffs the guy us a clown ,open borders,no defence policy,links to terroist the guy is a threat the looney lefties are deluded to thonk otherwise

"Open Borders" - Tories have seen a year on Year rise since 2010 of immigration into the country, considering our borders have "never been open" due to us not being part of Schangen Agreement.

"No Defence Policy" - Tories have seen a year on year Cut to defence since 2010, now down to as low as 1.8%, compared to the 5.2% in 2010.

"Links To Terrorism" - Tories have had a constant link to Saudi Arabia that it sells arms to, that then sell onto ISIS and other terrorist organisations. Remember, it was Corbyn who voted against Bombing Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libia & Yemen... not May. Which then led to the rise of ISIS.

"Deterant" is one word that Trident is not. It's a known fact that our subs are currently out of action due to a machanical fault (was in the daily fail just 2 weeks ago). Russia do not care about us little englanders. Noticed how in this current dispute with North Korea, the U.K. has not been mentioned ONCE. We're totally irrelevant to the outside world.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:31 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:

"Open Borders" - Tories have seen a year on Year rise since 2010 of immigration into the country, considering our borders have "never been open" due to us not being part of Schangen Agreement.

"No Defence Policy" - Tories have seen a year on year Cut to defence since 2010, now down to as low as 1.8%, compared to the 5.2% in 2010.

"Links To Terrorism" - Tories have had a constant link to Saudi Arabia that it sells arms to, that then sell onto ISIS and other terrorist organisations. Remember, it was Corbyn who voted against Bombing Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libia & Yemen... not May. Which then led to the rise of ISIS.

"Deterant" is one word that Trident is not. It's a known fact that our subs are currently out of action due to a machanical fault (was in the daily fail just 2 weeks ago). Russia do not care about us little englanders. Noticed how in this current dispute with North Korea, the U.K. has not been mentioned ONCE. We're totally irrelevant to the outside world.

Well, you don't need to be concerned then, because if most of the population agree with you Corbyn will be our Prime Minister before long.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:33 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:

So Labour are perfect corbyn is god and those torries are so bad :lol: labour didnt have an open border policy when in power?didnt sign away our sovereignty? Didnt start multiple wars ? Ffs you loonies dont half speak bollocks and turn a blind eye when it doesnt fit in with ypur agenda ffs

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:35 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
AfanBluebird wrote:

im sure there are many conflicts around the world where Russia dont get mentioned ,it dont make them little russianers that nobody cares about.