Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Defence ' Labour supporters

Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:24 pm

A question for all the Labour supporters on here......will you vote for a man who will never at the last resort press the nuclear button,making our nuclear deterrent completely irrelevant,also would you vote for a man who I would say is soft on terrorism,in fact it's on record that Corbyn had friendly relationships with Hamas and the IRA....this man must never get his very dangerous hands on the keys to number ten

Re: Defence

Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:53 pm

YES

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:02 pm

I thought this was a topic offering tips on what my wife has asked me to paint this afternoon. :(

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:39 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:I thought this was a topic offering tips on what my wife has asked me to paint this afternoon. :(

Can I assume by your answer that you don't take the defence of our country seriously

Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:48 pm

It's simple he is no leader. I'll vote to ensure he is not put into power.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:20 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:I thought this was a topic offering tips on what my wife has asked me to paint this afternoon. :(

Can I assume by your answer that you don't take the defence of our country seriously

I think you can assume that you don't have a sense of humour. Take a day off buddy your blood pressure must be shocking.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:43 pm

If it came to it I don't think it would matter.The notion that there would be anything left to hold onto if it came to us using our nuclear deterrant is not worth considering.I can't see how we would use these unilaterally anyway,probably just follow the Americans. And anyone that thinks our deterrant would stop any terrorist cell or that slanty eyed fat boy is a fool.The argument anyway is fast becoming dated as some of the biggest threats do not come from the usual suspects but ones far harder to tie down to one country.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:57 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:If it came to it I don't think it would matter.The notion that there would be anything left to hold onto if it came to us using our nuclear deterrant is not worth considering.I can't see how we would use these unilaterally anyway,probably just follow the Americans. And anyone that thinks our deterrant would stop any terrorist cell or that slanty eyed fat boy is a fool.The argument anyway is fast becoming dated as some of the biggest threats do not come from the usual suspects but ones far harder to tie down to one country.

Is North Korea one of you usual suspects?

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:00 pm

nubbsy wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

I think you can assume that you don't have a sense of humour. Take a day off buddy your blood pressure must be shocking.

I must have a sense of humour to be willing to debate with people like you

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Can't wait for a promotion charge next season so we don't have to debate politics and wether someone who is honest but deluded and borderline crazy should get into power over a lying crooked version of Margret Thatcher.... Rather not ruin my weekend.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Nickoblue23 wrote:Can't wait for a promotion charge next season so we don't have to debate politics and wether someone who is honest but deluded and borderline crazy should get into power over a lying crooked version of Margret Thatcher.... Rather not ruin my weekend.

No one asked you to get involved in this debate resulting in having your weekend ruined

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:56 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:If it came to it I don't think it would matter.The notion that there would be anything left to hold onto if it came to us using our nuclear deterrant is not worth considering.I can't see how we would use these unilaterally anyway,probably just follow the Americans. And anyone that thinks our deterrant would stop any terrorist cell or that slanty eyed fat boy is a fool.The argument anyway is fast becoming dated as some of the biggest threats do not come from the usual suspects but ones far harder to tie down to one country.

No,they are just saber rattling.Totally isolated country who may have some nuclear warheads but who's delivery is crap.They are almost friendless,even the Chineese are pissed off with them.I grant you if he had the capability he might be stupid enough to try something but I think by the time you,I and Corbin realise it the Americans will have already retaliated and it'll be as you were-nothing to see here-move along.Anyway,given you original question just what kind of senario would force Corbin to be confronted with that decision because there doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon or is this just your way of saying Vote Conservative.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:04 pm

Better than our attack. Arguably?

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

No,they are just saber rattling.Totally isolated country who may have some nuclear warheads but who's delivery is crap.They are almost friendless,even the Chineese are pissed off with them.I grant you if he had the capability he might be stupid enough to try something but I think by the time you,I and Corbin realise it the Americans will have already retaliated and it'll be as you were-nothing to see here-move along.Anyway,given you original question just what kind of senario would force Corbin to be confronted with that decision because there doesn't seem to be anything on the horizon or is this just your way of saying Vote Conservative.

Yes it is.... Vote Conservative,but I know I am a Conservative voice in the wilderness, in this part of the world if you paraded a chimpanzee wearing a red rosset it would be voted in

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:34 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

Yes it is.... Vote Conservative,but I know I am a Conservative voice in the wilderness, in this part of the world if you paraded a chimpanzee wearing a red rosset it would be voted in

I wish I hadn't put the Tory bit at the end now as it stopped you from answering the interesting part of the question,namely what scenario can you envisage that would force Corbin to make that decision.And,how would it save us from annihilation.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 pm

made me laugh, calling Corbyn a friend of Hamas and IRA. when the british government has been making money selling arms to Saudi and others who use them for more illegal purposes. everyone says Corbyn is a friend of the IRA because he smooth-talked them during the peace negotiations, im pretty young so no tooled up on the war in northern Ireland, but I'm sure we had to "smooth talk them" in order to achieve peace.

as for Hamas, im sure they are an organisation funded by Iran, which have seized power in Palestine who are being slaughtered by Israel, (again i am not clued up) but both sides are doing evil. If corbyn said he was pro-Israel, people would have issue.

and does anyone REALLY think us having nuclear weapons is what is really stopping someone from Nuking us ? remember America is the only nation to ever use Nuclear weapons (in WW2) (I believe the A-Bomb is considered a nuke). i remember reading something before which stated even if say "Country A" launched a nuclear weapon in modern times, there isn't anything we can do to stop it, as if we blew the nuke up mid air, radiation would be devastating.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

I wish I hadn't put the Tory bit at the end now as it stopped you from answering the interesting part of the question,namely what scenario can you envisage that would force Corbin to make that decision.And,how would it save us from annihilation.

The problem with scenarios is that they normally don't come to pass,what the real issue with Corbyn would be if something hit him and the country completely out of the blue,how would he react,I'm not willing to put a man in charge who would likely wave the white flag,also do you have complete confidence in Corbyn when it comes to terrorism because I don't

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:51 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

The problem with scenarios is that they normally don't come to pass,what the real issue with Corbyn would be if something hit him and the country completely out of the blue,how would he react,I'm not willing to put a man in charge who would likely wave the white flag,also do you have complete confidence in Corbyn when it comes to terrorism because I don't

Totally agree
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 pm

also isn't his the same as the BREXIT vote, everyone who voted brexit were up in arms because they said "remainers" called them racist, but as soon as someone says, yeah I like Corbyn or Labour, they get called stupid, lefty, or deluded. why, because I believe in a politican. for years people said young people don't vote, they aren't interested in politics, and the moment we all see someone we can relate with, someone we would vote for we're shouted down

Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:05 pm

bluebird04 wrote:also isn't his the same as the BREXIT vote, everyone who voted brexit were up in arms because they said "remainers" called them racist, but as soon as someone says, yeah I like Corbyn or Labour, they get called stupid, lefty, or deluded. why, because I believe in a politican. for years people said young people don't vote, they aren't interested in politics, and the moment we all see someone we can relate with, someone we would vote for we're shouted down

Well said young man and remember all the bully boys count for nothing when you enter the polling booth

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:08 pm

May for me! Corbryn needs to crawl back to Dino park. Labour a protest party and nothing more.

Re: ' Defence ' Labour supporters

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:20 pm

angelis1949 wrote:

No. But you can assume by my answer that I don't take you seriously. Now get over yourself and change your tampon, you boring old fart. Good Day Sir.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:32 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

No. But you can assume by my answer that I don't take you seriously. Now get over yourself and change your tampon, you boring old fart. Good Day Sir.

An offensive and sadly all to predictable response from you

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:49 pm

I agree with a lot of that. I never quite understand how one of the attributes voters are looking for in a PM is a person who would ensure our total nuclear destruction by launching our small arsenal of Trident missiles against Russia or China. I'm quite sure everyone would be very happy Jeremy Corbyn was PM if this country was surrounded by Russian/Chinese nukes rather than a Theresa May who would push the button whatever the circumstances simply because it was in the Tory manifesto. :shock:

Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:53 pm

I tried to start a debate on here regarding Corbyns ability or lack of ability to defend our country,there can not be a more important duty of any Prime Minister than to defend his or her own people from our enemies whether those enemies be in the shape of another country or individual terrorist organisations and in my view Corbyn would be to much of a dangerous risk for our country to take,finally I would like to thank most of those on here in taking the time to respond to my posting

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:13 pm

toryboy49 wrote:I tried to start a debate on here regarding Corbyns ability or lack of ability to defend our country,there can not be a more important duty of any Prime Minister than to defend his or her own people from our enemies whether those enemies be in the shape of another country or individual terrorist organisations and in my view Corbyn would be to much of a dangerous risk for our country to take,finally I would like to thank most of those on here in taking the time to respond to my posting

That's quite alright old chap :laughing5:

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:16 pm

toryboy49 wrote:I tried to start a debate on here regarding Corbyns ability or lack of ability to defend our country,there can not be a more important duty of any Prime Minister than to defend his or her own people from our enemies whether those enemies be in the shape of another country or individual terrorist organisations and in my view Corbyn would be to much of a dangerous risk for our country to take,finally I would like to thank most of those on here in taking the time to respond to my posting

Its been an absolute pleasure. Now bore off.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:27 pm

If your worried about which politician would have the minerals to launch a nuke and which one wouldn't I'm afraid your already in a state of fear. The papers/government have done a good job on you. People living in fear are easier to control, that's why your lapping up the shit the Torys are feeding you.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:36 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:

There is a Conservative MP in Cardiff North, and in the Vale of Glamorgan. I can remember, back in the 80s, when the Tories held three of the four Cardiff seats, and controlled the city council. They also won Bridgend and Newport West. All they have to do is persuade people to vote for them.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:59 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

Its been an absolute pleasure. Now bore off.

It completely astounds me that you find the defence of your country a bore,I'm sure your father or grandfather did not find it boring when they fought for their country