Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tourists in Madrid.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Supporting Barcelona despite sitting in home seats amongst Real supporters, shouldn't be allowed. Fans of top 6 clubs get pissed off with tourists at their games but at least their not supporting the away team. El Classico was a great game though.

Re: Tourists in Madrid.

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Ye found that very odd said on sky Barcelona didn't sell out their allocation (no idea what that was)
Class game o

Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:23 pm

murphy wrote:Supporting Barcelona despite sitting in home seats amongst Real supporters, shouldn't be allowed. Fans of top 6 clubs get pissed off with tourists at their games but at least their not supporting the away team. El Classico was a great game though.

I thought it was wierd ,i would be pissed right off if i was a real fan

Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:14 pm

Pencoed wrote:Ye found that very odd said on sky Barcelona didn't sell out their allocation (no idea what that was)
Class game o

I don't think awaydays are a big deal in Spanish football culture but it's still odd that teams can't sell allocation for their biggest away of the season.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:54 am

murphy wrote:
Pencoed wrote:Ye found that very odd said on sky Barcelona didn't sell out their allocation (no idea what that was)
Class game o

I don't think awaydays are a big deal in Spanish football culture but it's still odd that teams can't sell allocation for their biggest away of the season.

You're right away fans just don't travel over there. It doesn't seem to be the thing.
I was at a Barcelona game last season and there were virtually no away fans (Valencia) there at all.

Nothing wrong with 'tourist' fans imo.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:20 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
murphy wrote:
Class game o

You're right away fans just don't travel over there. It doesn't seem to be the thing.
I was at a Barcelona game last season and there were virtually no away fans (Valencia) there at all.

Tell that to a hard-core scouser or manc...

Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:03 pm

murphy wrote:
Class game o

As Wes said id be pissed off if I was a Real fan in the stadium last night seeing tourist Barca fans in home seats.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:39 pm

How would you like it if there was a stinking jack sat next to you?

Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:02 pm

murphy wrote:
murphy wrote:
Class game o

As Wes said id be pissed off if I was a Real fan in the stadium last night seeing tourist Barca fans in home seats.

Im surprised it doesnt kick off more ,imagine being bext to Swansea oe Bristol fans

Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:26 pm

REAL MADRID OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT | 25/04/2017

In relation to the improper use of season tickets by some members, detected by the club in coordination with the state security forces, Real Madrid C. F. wants to clarify the following:

- The sale of season tickets, without authorization from the club, its non-free transfer, its auction or its use for commercial purposes is explicitly prohibited. The titled owner of the season ticket is responsible for the proper use of it, as included in the rules of access to the Santiago Bernabéu stadium and in the season ticket itself.

- The Disciplinary Committee of Real Madrid C. F., before the last meeting in the league played in the Santiago Bernabéu, had already opened 1,450 files of expulsion towards members due to the resale of season tickets.

- On the occasion of el Clásico played last Sunday, the Club's Quality Control Service, in coordination with the state security forces, has withdrawn a total of 357 season tickets, after having detected an irregular use of them, and will be referred to the Social Disciplinary Commission as the competent body for the opening of the corresponding reports, which may lead to the expulsion of the holders of these season tickets as members of Real Madrid.

- Real Madrid wants to show that it will continue working hard to combat this illegal practice, within the framework of our statutes and regulations. The club can only pursue these irregularities in collaboration and coordination with the state security forces.

- Irregular practice in the use of season tickets by a minority does not tarnish the faultless behaviour of the vast majority of the members and season ticket holders of Real Madrid.