' Great news for Cardiff airport '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ' Great news for Cardiff airport '

Postby murphy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:42 am

wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:The klm flights and the tenerife flights are great it might be a little more expensive but when ypu take into account the fuel bridge and oarking at bristol it works out cheaper

The KLM Amsterdam flights are a lot more expensive than easy jet from Bristol even with all the extra hassle. it's sad that when a big group of us from the airport wanted to go we had to go from bristol.

Klm flights are better times daytime flights i think than easjet ,whenever ive flown amsterdam from bristol the fligg2t is always delayed

When I've priced up flights to Amsterdam I've only ever had it has around £10 more to fly from Cardiff.
murphy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby wez1927 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:13 pm

murphy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
wez1927 wrote:The klm flights and the tenerife flights are great it might be a little more expensive but when ypu take into account the fuel bridge and oarking at bristol it works out cheaper

The KLM Amsterdam flights are a lot more expensive than easy jet from Bristol even with all the extra hassle. it's sad that when a big group of us from the airport wanted to go we had to go from bristol.

Klm flights are better times daytime flights i think than easjet ,whenever ive flown amsterdam from bristol the fligg2t is always delayed

When I've priced up flights to Amsterdam I've only ever had it has around £10 more to fly from Cardiff.

Klm is from 80 pound to 120 i find monday 6am to Thursday 5pn flights seemed to be cheaper
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby 2blue2handle » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:14 pm

murphy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

really? is that just compaing KLM with KLM?
Ive been to Amsterdam a number of times and its always been much cheaper with EAsyjet than KLM. The only time I flew with KLM was when it was free with work.

I just picked a random long weekend with easyjet and KLM using the cheapest options on the same days neither with luggage on 11th - 16th May

Easyjet Bristol for 2 people £150 return
KLM from Cardiff for 2 people £350.00 return
2blue2handle

Postby murphy » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
murphy wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

really? is that just compaing KLM with KLM?
Ive been to Amsterdam a number of times and its always been much cheaper with EAsyjet than KLM. The only time I flew with KLM was when it was free with work.

I just picked a random long weekend with easyjet and KLM using the cheapest options on the same days neither with luggage on 11th - 16th May

Easyjet Bristol for 2 people £150 return
KLM from Cardiff for 2 people £350.00 return

Last time I went to Amsterdam was in February and it cost £123 at 10am on a Saturday morning compared with about £110 at 6.20am on that morning from Bristol. I didn't see anything from easyJet for that day.
murphy

Postby Gavin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:45 am

:laughing5:
Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it.
Gavin

Postby theclaw » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:49 am

Made some money thanks to the champions league,very busy!!
theclaw

Previous

Return to General Chat