A forum for all things Cardiff City

WIGAN HIGHLIGHTS & WARNOCK AFTERMATCH REACTION

Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:51 pm

Re: WIGAN HIGHLIGHTS & WARNOCK AFTERMATCH REACTION

Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Cheers Ian :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Only just seen these highlights. Manga had a choice of either sticking his head in there to score, or stopping to not get hurt. He chose to stop to avoid contact, throwing away what would have been a certain goal.

Helguson knocked himself out against the post to score for us. Manga didn't show that kind of commitment to score. Sadly, I think that one moment confirms Manga is just looking out for himself and I don't think he will be with us next season.

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:15 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Only just seen these highlights. Manga had a choice of either sticking his head in there to score, or stopping to not get hurt. He chose to stop to avoid contact, throwing away what would have been a certain goal.

Helguson knocked himself out against the post to score for us. Manga didn't show that kind of commitment to score. Sadly, I think that one moment confirms Manga is just looking out for himself and I don't think he will be with us next season.

it looked 10 times worse from where i was stood behind the goal. everyone around me was looking at the linesman for a flag then the ref and then each other for an explanation. there was none
80% of votes for MOM though ?